Brian Morris Technology Service Logo

Brian Morris Technology Service

Having problems with Brian Morris Technology Service?

Brian Morris Technology Service reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 26, 2010. The latest review Brian Morris is a Fraud was posted on Sep 26, 2010. Brian Morris Technology Service has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Brian Morris Technology Service has resolved 0 complaints.

Brian Morris Technology Service Customer Service Contacts

108 Slebodnik Road
Irwin, Pennsylvania

Brian Morris Technology Service Complaints & Reviews

Brian Morris Techonology ServicesBrian Morris is a Fraud

I just want to report Mr. Brian Morris Technology Services for the mess we had done with my Internet Network Connection at my office. I hired him to install a wireless router and i think he seemed to look as if he didn't know what to do, i told him, (while he was having problem making my new router to make a connection to the internet) that i should call the ISP to just let them help him with the set up, but he insisted and told me that i don't need to call the ISP cause he had it under control..But as the day went by, we still didn't have any connection, so i sent him home and called another tech guy to help me with the problem, good thing the other tech guy brought another router and tried it my internet connection and just by then, i have connected to the internet with no problem. The other tech guy told me that my new router was damaged due to constant clicking on the reset button at the back of the router and he was right cause i saw Brian Morris did that several times when we didn't get any internet connection from the NEW router i bought. Now i have to buy another router.

This is Brian Morris' Info:

Brian Morris
108 Slebodnik Road
Irwin, PA 15642
[protected]
[protected]@brianmorristech.com

other complaints on Brian Morris Technology Service:

also i found this video: