Having problems with Bretton Woods?

Bretton Woods Customer Service Contacts

99 Ski Area Rd
Bretton Woods, New Hampshire

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bretton Woods Customer Service. Initial Bretton Woods complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bretton Woods above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bretton Woods. Discuss the issues you have had with Bretton Woods and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bretton Woods Complaints & Reviews

Britton WoodsPoor maintanance of apartmenet

I am currently staying in Britton Woods apartment located in Dublin, OH. I am having many issue with related to the maintenance of my unit. I see lots of ants and also probably mouse inside my house. I had complained to my apartment management and they replied back they will take care. Almost a week now, I don't see action now from them. Even today I called them and requested them to visit my unit . They totally refused to come and told me the manager will call back. The manager also did not call back. I am sick of complaining to them the management are not talking any action.
There are other issues too liek patio door not getting locked. Due to this lots of dust and insects come through that. The management claims it's resolved but actually not. I have attached a photo some insects waste on my kitchen appliances. I have to clean everyday since mouse / rats does this. It's always in kitcen. Inspite of complaining many time no action is taken. can you please help me / guide me how to take action against them

regards