Breathing SpaceAir purifier

A

I decided to share my experience with Breathing Space and I hope this will help someone to make the right decision. My advice is not to order anything from this company. I bought an air purifier from them and the one arrived was damaged. When I turned it on it made a strange noise. I tried to fix it myself but wasn't able to figure out what was the problem. When I contacted Breathing Space support they said they'll send me a replacement so I returned the damaged one back. Later someone from Breathing Space contacted me and said that there was nothing they could do. They did not explain anything and later I received back my damaged purifier. Horrible experience and the worst part is that there is no way to get a refund.

• M2
    M2018 Jan 08, 2018

You could log a complaint to Trading Standards. They should be able to get your money back.