Menu
Break Thru, Inc.
reviews & complaints

Break Thru, Inc.
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
0 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Break Thru, Inc.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
1:52 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Break Thru, Inc. - SCAM COMPANY

Posing as a "Sports & Entertainment Marketing" firm, Break-Thru, Inc. is a false, dubious company that uses phishing techniques on online job boards to either steal identities or gain marketing communications information from unknowing submitters. Either way, they are a typical scam company taking advantage of the unemployed in a rough global economy. If you are a job seeker and find their adds online on either CareerBuilder or Monster, disregard them.

The story is this. After having a preliminary interview with their main "office" in Casselberry I was called back to conduct a secondary "field interview" at one of their locations (Home Depot...). I was given the contact information of the person (a female named Crystal) I was having my second interview with and the location address + directions. I called this person numerous times before the interview to confirm and got no response. I went to the site only to find no such vendor in place and the other surrounding workers had no idea who this company was. So I left immediately. At around the time of the scheduled interview I got a call back from the "mystery interviewer." Turns out it was a male Lt. from the City Fire Department. There was background noise from the other line so I figured he was waiting there for me. SCARY!

So if you're an unfortunate one who's been scheduled for an "interview" with this criminal-esque dubious company, RUN! Ignore their phone calls and requests because the same thing will happen to you if you follow through.

Read full review of Break Thru, Inc.
1 comment