Break Thru, Inc. Logo

Break Thru, Inc.

Having problems with Break Thru, Inc.?

Break Thru, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

315 Eisenhower Lane South
Lombard, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Break Thru, Inc. Customer Service. Initial Break Thru, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Break Thru, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Break Thru, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Break Thru, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Break Thru, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

BREAK-THRU, Inc.SCAM COMPANY

Posing as a "Sports & Entertainment Marketing" firm, Break-Thru, Inc. is a false, dubious company that uses phishing techniques on online job boards to either steal identities or gain marketing communications information from unknowing submitters. Either way, they are a typical scam company taking advantage of the unemployed in a rough global economy. If you are a job seeker and find their adds online on either CareerBuilder or Monster, disregard them.

The story is this. After having a preliminary interview with their main "office" in Casselberry I was called back to conduct a secondary "field interview" at one of their locations (Home Depot...). I was given the contact information of the person (a female named Crystal) I was having my second interview with and the location address + directions. I called this person numerous times before the interview to confirm and got no response. I went to the site only to find no such vendor in place and the other surrounding workers had no idea who this company was. So I left immediately. At around the time of the scheduled interview I got a call back from the "mystery interviewer." Turns out it was a male Lt. from the City Fire Department. There was background noise from the other line so I figured he was waiting there for me. SCARY!!!

So if you're an unfortunate one who's been scheduled for an "interview" with this criminal-esque dubious company, RUN! Ignore their phone calls and requests because the same thing will happen to you if you follow through.

• De