Brazilian Travel Logo

Brazilian Travel

Having problems with Brazilian Travel?

459 Columbus Ave
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brazilian Travel.

Complaints & Reviews

Brazilian TravelThis company hasn't provided tickets and vanished with my mother's money

Scam, scam, scam. My mother bought tickets and booked the hotel through the company Brazilian Travel. She didn’t get the tickets, but when she contacted the rep, these ### told to wait and promised a lot. In result she still hasn’t received the tickets and the rep vanished somewhere. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Joe D Jan 16, 2012

My mom purchased tickets from them to go to Brazil, but never got them. We try to contact the office, but they never pick up the phone. We think it's scam!