Brasma Inc / Jeffdunham. Cohave not rec'd my Money paid

E

I sent you an email notifying you that I have not received my order of 11-22-08 and you have not sent me an email letting me know if the product was sent and when. Or at least give me a tracking Number. this is My order.

Company: BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.CO

Total: $53.85

More Brasma Inc / Jeffdunham. Co Complaints & Reviews

• Li
    lisa Dec 04, 2008

Me too! I ordered on 11/21/08 and received an order number, but no way to track my package. I received a receipt via e-mail and a confirmation, but no other notification if order was shipped or not. Really not good customer service. I've e-mailed twice with no response.

• Da
    Danika Dec 04, 2008

I just recently ordered on 11/23/08 and got on order number but I can't track the shipment with the "tracking number" I got. Terrible service.

• Ry
    Ryan Dec 04, 2008

Same here! Ordered something on 11/23/08 and received the same email but still not product or even tracking number or anything stating they actually shipped it.

• Br
    Brandi Dec 04, 2008

I order a peanut doll on November 21, 2008 and the order number is 40415 and my money was already taken out of my account for it and no one has gotten back to me about it and i am not happy at all with the way u people work thing and u give out the wrong phone number and if I don't have the peanut doll by Christmas I want my money back and I will never ever buy any thing else off the Jeff Dunham website.

Thank you and I hope that u know I am serious
    Brandi Lefebvre

P.S. Someone wrote me back and told me that the last shippment of peanut dolls would be shipped on November 25, 2008 so what are u going to tell everyone about that

jordyn garcia Dec 04, 2008

Us too.

my little sister ordered a dead terrorist ### and we're still waiting on it. we ordered it on the 23 of november and she's been waiting ever since.
    the recipt looked exactly the same as the one up top. and no tracking number.

what happened?

• Ke
    Kelly Johnson Dec 04, 2008

Still waiting on my peanut doll too . . . 11/16/08.

• Va
    valerie Dec 09, 2008

I also ordered a peanut doll for my daughter for Christmas and called the number on my credit card, I also emailed got a response from the email, I called my bank to let them know that the number on my statement was a private resident, they issued me provisional credit and are investigating the company.

madmom Dec 09, 2008

Well well well, I am truly amazed! I thought that Jeff Dunham was an honest and funny guy. Looks like the people he has running his store are just out to get every one!! My Mom ordered a Peanut doll on November 19... $40.00-10.95 Shipping it was charged to the card and guess what, yup, no doll, only this stupid order # 39515. I think we should start banning all the guys shows and everything else until we get our stuff? Oh yeah, I ordered from BRASMA INC/JEFFDUNHAM.Co

slhaunz Jan 07, 2009

I've waited almost seven months for my Walter doll that I ordered on June 21 to get shipped. They haven't answered any emails that I've sent them. I filed with the Better Business Bureau and am giving them one last chance to answer me before I take it further. I wonder if Jeff Dunham knows that his reputation is going downhill with all these complaints...or if he truly cares?

• Kr
    kristian Lauritsen Jan 25, 2009

I have order Bubba J doll it cost me total 73, 95 dollar.
    The shipping was on 33.95 dollar.

Its OK because i live in Norway.

13 of April Jeff will come to Norway and will have his show.
    Im very lucky because im almost in front to the stage.

IF i dont get my doll before that i will promise i will shout it out there.
    We cant have ppl under Jeff selling his products, and dont send it.

Kristian Lauritsen

slhaunz Jan 28, 2009

I finally heard from them giving me a shipment tracking number. Problem is, when I enter it in the USPS Track & Confirm site, it comes up as an invalid number. When I wrote them back to inform them of that, they said they would check it out and get back to me the next day. Surprise, surprise, no doll and no email from them. I'm filing with the credit card company today. What a disappointment this has turned out to be!

And, by the way, they charge over DOUBLE the shipping overseas of what it actually costs. Shipping that they charge is $33.95, actual shipping is $16.95.

slhaunz Feb 25, 2009

I wrote them and told them that I was filing with the Better Business Bureau, the State Attorney General's office (many have online forms that you can fill out to file a complaint) and filing with the credit card company to get my money back. No response from them at all. The cc company refunded my money.

Never again with these deadbeats!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices