Brandon BelmonteWine and liquor

S

Brandon Belmonte and Marc Ravage are both scam artists. Empire wine & Liquor is the latest scheme they are up to. I know atleast 3 great families that were defrauded by them. Anyone looking to go to the fbi to put these guys in jail where they belong shoot me an email with your details. At [protected]@gmail.com

More Brandon Belmonte Complaints & Reviews

• Sc
    Scambyempire Apr 03, 2016

JakeWantsJustice Feb 24, 2019

It's time we all banded together and do what we can to end this already. This theft and fraud/scam has gone on long enough with new victims falling into the trap. Those behind it belong in jail! I've gotten similar games with an order from November and Brandon avoids any response about refunding my money. Brandon and whoever else is behind this slings every excuse in the book for not delivering, filling tons of emails with lies that it was shipped or went out, it's being delivered by Brandon personally, etc. Please join me in filing complaints with the following entities and let's begin our fight back:
    1) local police: report fraud and theft
    2) NY Bureau of Consumer Frauds & Protection: https://ag.ny.gov/bureau/consumer-frauds-bureau
    3) NY State Liquor Authority: https://sla.ny.gov/form/file-a-complaint
    4) FBI for internet crimes (federal due to internet, if not operating in both NY and CT): https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

Other entities might be valuable to contact, including the CT liquor authority. Please post additional government entities that are worth contacting as I would love to see this nonsense end once and for all.

• Mo
    motty hershkowitz Aug 11, 2019

I invested $20K with KosherCorks, based on the info and this was right when they started.

I have a signed agreement from Julie Ravage but was orchestrated by Brandon Belmonte.

Brandon has told me numerous times that he will pay me back, will he?? I hope by the grace of g-d he will, but so far nothing.

“Next week” has passed, “this week” has passed, “tomorrow” has passed, “today” has passed, “yesterday” has passed, “I scheduled through billpay”. They just keep on coming.

Beware!