BrandedLogoDesigns complaints 1
Keywordsheadache instructions logo needs opinion problem recommendation redo service unprofessional
Newest BrandedLogoDesigns reviews & complaints
Nothing but headache!
I would not recommend BrandedLogoDesigns to anyone. These guys are extremely unprofessional and in my opinion they have no idea what they are doing. We ordered a logo and gave all the instructions, but they did everything without listening to our needs. And when we asked them to redo everything they refused and said that they don't see the problem. We will never deal with this service ever again, they gave us nothing but headache!
SAFETY NOTICE: ComplaintsBoard has analyzed BrandedLogoDesigns and determined that it has perfect credibility and is completely trustworthy, with a legitimacy rating of 91%.
We found clear and detailed contact information for BrandedLogoDesigns. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
The age of BrandedLogoDesigns's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
Brandedlogodesigns.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.
Our scan shows BrandedLogoDesigns website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
- While BrandedLogoDesigns has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 1 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
- Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
- Brandedlogodesigns.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The brandedlogodesigns.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
- BrandedLogoDesigns protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
- If you purchased a website from BrandedLogoDesigns that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.