Brainmass.comNEVER buy anything from them

T

I had read some of the reviews on this website regarding Brainmass.com but was still desperate enough to give it a whirl. The website claimed that it would provide the solution for a VERY comprehensive problem in my textbook. This problem literally takes hours and hours and hours to complete (6 hours maybe?) and I was stuck on one part of it and decided to shell out the $3 to see if I was on the right track.

VERY disappointing. The correct answer should be 5-10 full Excel spreadsheets. I only got half of one. The problem I was assigned had parts (a) through (f). The "solution" I purchased from Brainmass.com only provided 1/5 of the answer for JUST part (a). I don't know what kind of business they think they are running but it's shameful and misleading. NEVER buy anything from Brainmass.com.

• Mm
    MMustapha Feb 16, 2015

BRAINMASS IS THE BIGGEST RIPOFF ON THE PLANET!!! DO NOT PAY A SINGLE DIME TO THESE THEIVES BECAUSE ALL OF THE ANSWERS THEY PROVIDE ARE TINY AND INSUFFICIENT!!! RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF!!!

• Tu
    tutor2student Jun 08, 2013

Brainmass is a cheap cheat...These people are cheats. I deposited advance for five credits ( 10 dollars) and used only one. These cheaters after one month ate away the other credits. They ask you to buy credits in advance and rip off the money. Will complain to their hosting provider and US authorities.

• Mu
    mutukumwau Nov 19, 2012

I agree! I recently spent almost $4 and I tell you disappointment is an understatement!!! Something that was supposed to have a comprehensive solution, I only received like 3 paragraphs. What a waste. Save your money and keep searching for free essays.

MadStudentInGA Apr 10, 2011

I also purchased a "solution" from Brainmass and it gave me the wrong answer. This organization is useless. When I reported it, they gave me a "library credit, " as if I would be interested in using anything else on their website. Had I stayed with my original answer, I would have made a perfect score on my assignment! Why would use them a second, if they first time they provided incorrect information. What they should have done is refund my money. On top of that, the credit they gave expires in 30 days. They win, you lose, end of story. I would not recommend Brainmass to anyone. Save yourself a few buck, frustration, time and a earn a better grade without Brainmass!