Brainbux.comPayment forfeited-scam site

S

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Here is an example of SCAM SITE called BRAINBUX. I am a new member having accumulated € 9.95

In their Faq they say there is no Minimum Cashout. When I wanted to cash out, I got a caption stating “You have to have minimum 100 Clicks to Cashout”

I completed 100 clicks and wanted to Cashout but again I got a second caption stating “You have to get 10 Active Referrals to Cashout”.

The end result is, the scam site Brainbux has forfeited my payment.

My point is very simple. Why have they not stated this in their faq so that members could decide whether to join or not.

Everyone should be aware while dealing with this SCAM site called Brainbux.

I am writing to you only for the purpose of added information.

To verify my statement, You may log in to Brainbux with my

USERNAME : gangulysudhiranjan

PW : srg16524

And see for yourself whether I am telling the truth or not.

Warm Regards,