Complaints & Reviews

took personal information in the form of application including socisl security number-told me i was hired, filled out w-2, never heard a word back

Filled out application, was told I was hired, went and got a TB test (at my expense), watched an hour training video on-line, faxed results of TB test, w-2 form which had personal information on it, completed an on-line certification to teach for their specific classes, reviewed employment documentation with company--was told classes would start at a particular school on 11-10-08. NEVER STARTED--WAS NOT CALLED BY ANYONE--COMPANY HAS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION, WAS NOT RE-IMBURSED FOR TB TEST-NO INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATION WITH ME REGARDING EMPLOYMENT.

disorganized

These people hired me, had me move to Chicago, put me through training, and I have never heard from them again.

• Ka
    katre Jun 08, 2009

I actually worked for the company- you didn't miss a great opportunity. The curriculum was sloppy and generalized. Every other lesson my kids would tell me that they had already learned the material in their regular classes; subsequently they raced through the activities and didn't learn anything new. There were many typos in their workbooks as well.

• Ta
    tammyswetness Nov 19, 2012

wow! i was suppose to interview with them tomorrow and i was during some research on the company so I could be better prepared for my interview but all I am seeing is complaints and the web page look a little shady only basic information. I am going to follow my first mind and pass on this interview. Someone complained about not getting paid. Other have said they have taken personal information and haven't heard from them again. It sound a little shaky to me. There is an old say it looks like duck, quacks like a duck most likely it a duck.

Marlene its me Sep 05, 2013

Brain hurricane used my children's info to collect money for tutoring them and never did !!! This company is a scam . It's been over a year and they won't call back or explain to me why they did this to my children !!! I'm going to have them investigated for what they are doing

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices