Boyce, Lamb, & AssociatesThis debt collection agency claims on thier web site to be the top

T

oyce, Lamb, & Associates, Inc. - This debt collection agency claims on thier web site to be the top collectors in the industry and adhere to all Federal, State, and local laws.

Boyce, Lamb, & Associates, Inc.

This debt collection agency claims on thier web site to be the top collectors in the industry and adhere to all Federal, State, and local laws. They claim to have a contract that I signed and put my social security number on so that I am liable and they will report me to the credit bureau if I don't settle, they use if you do not settle by 5:00 today (with two hour deadlines) they will take you to court, they tell you your wages are going to be garnished and yesterday they called me and hung up.

This contract they said I signed, they would mail me a copy and never have. They know that I was only an employee for a Liminted Liabilty Corporation that went out of business who was not even thier customers customer, only an tenent for an out of State landlord who still has the arlarm the fire department required for occupency.