BottomLine Books Inc — book returned and receiving payment notice.
Received book on Nov.2nd 2019 and returned it the next day and USPS indicated it received on 7th Nov. DES MOINES, IA. address and they still billed me for the book in today's mail even after I had indicated on line to remove my name and address from their files and close my account as of Nov. 2 to no avail. Received a bill today 2 Dec.2019 for the book with a threat of bad credit report. At 81yrs old threatening me is wasting their time I could care less.
More BottomLine Books Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books