Boston MethodAnti-Complaint... Compliment?

For years, I have heard people complain about "Bob the smiling guy with a hard-on for life" and all the commercials of the like- commercials that suggest medicine can improve one's libido. However, those complaining seem to be those who haven't actually tried it. No, it doesn't work for everyone, but I've seen more than one of my friends give this place a shot, and now they remind me of when we were kids. They are actually confident and happy- good stuff. I don't know first-hand, but I'm pretty impressed with how well my friends say it works- and I felt the need to share that with all the naysayers.