Boss Revolution — fraud, and identity theft and scam
Out of the blue never having heard of BOSS revolution, I noted on my bank statement that BOSS revolution fraudulently accessed my bank debit card and removed three transactions. One for $403.99, one for $503.99 and a third for $566.00. This was all done fraudulently.
I have now spent more than 2 hours in interrupted phone calls trying to get this money returned, but Boss Revolution is I think a scam company that is involved with fraudulent activity and identity theft and stealing money from private citizens' bank accounts. How the company got my debit card numbers is unknown, but using software like FraudFox will brute force attack a number and can within a few seconds give them the card details. . Give BOSS revolution a wide birth, and don't have anything to do with this company. I have notified the FBI of this fraud. Trying to get this money returned to my account is like getting blood out of a stone.
More Boss Revolution Complaints & Reviews
- Boss Revolution - cc stored on their system and recharging w/customer authorization 
- Boss Revolution - spam/scam texts and calls 
- Boss Revolution - never signed up for service
- Boss Revolution - text stating I was signed up but didnt
- Boss Revolution - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Boss Revolution - calling international
- Boss Revolution - worst customer service ever
- Boss Revolution - money transfer online
- Boss Revolution - mastercard overcharged 
- Boss Revolution - rip off my $