Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces Logo

Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces

Having problems with Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces?

Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces Customer Service Contacts

+1 575 525 4500 (Honda & Hyundai Service)
+1 575 525 4540 (Ford, Lincoln, & Mazda Service)
+1 575 525 4560 (Body Shop)
470 W Boutz Rd
Thu8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces Customer Service. Initial Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces. Discuss the issues you have had with Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces Complaints & Reviews

Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces2014 ford focus

In May of 2014 I purchased a new Ford Focus. This car is my main transportation and is the worse car I have ever purchased. On 11/16/2015 I took my car in because my transmission was acting up. The car was accelerating and stopping. The car barely had 12, 364 miles on it. Again I brought this car back on 9/23/2016 I brought the car once again due to transmission problems. The car barely had 19, 626 miles on it. Once again the car started acting up with same problem.On 3/15/2019 brought the car back. It had 36, 475 miles on it.Once again it was not repaired. It has a little over 40, ooo miles. I have another appt scheduled once again for the same problem.My child has autism and I rely heavily on this car for his therapy appts and his Dr appts. This car is bad. I do not trust it. Last time I brought this car in my son and I were almost in a car accident due to accelerating and stopping. I have paid loyally on this car. I kept my agreement with you. The very least you can do is give me my money back or get me into a new safe vehicle