Borderfree — credit card fraud
I live in Dubai UAE. On two occasional I have been subject to credit card fraud with my details being used at Borderfree Dublin, without my consent. This was with two separate credit cards (one cancelled then a month later it happened again).
The reason your site is used is because you do not require additional security in order to purchase goods; leaving criminals able to buy goods online from you without the owner of the stolen credit card details finding out until the statement comes through. I know this because I have investigated strenuously.
I suggest you look into the security settings of your online purchase processes
More Borderfree Complaints & Reviews
- www.borderfree.com - terrible company!
- Borderfree - unauthorised credit card charges
- www.borderfree.com - no info about the order and rep didn't reply
- Borderfree - bad service and attitude
- Borderfree - international posting
- Borderfree - asda
- Borderfree - so unprofessional
- Borderfree - incomplete refund
- Borderfree - refund and poor communications
- Borderfree - washer sun joe spx3000