Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd Logo

Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd

Having problems with Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd?

Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd Customer Service Contacts

Door No. 101/ 102, Bharat Industrial Estate, Near Asian Paints, L. B. S Marg
Mumbai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd Customer Service. Initial Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Boparais Martial Security Pvt. Ltd Complaints & Reviews

BOPARAIS MARTIAL SECURITY PVT LTDNOT RECIEVED MY PF

I was an employee of BOPARAIS MARTIAL SECURITY P LTD. my PF No was MH/22879/13149. I left the Organisation in the Year 2010. But i claimed my PF amount on NOV 2010. My Company is saying that, they had already submited my file to the PF office. But till date i did't receive my PF amount. please let me know the actual status and arrange to send my amount as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards,
T RAVI
Cell No [protected]

• Gi
      Girish Kale Jun 13, 2011

My name is GIRISH V. KALE. I want to know about my Provident Fund status of last year form May 2010 to April 2011.I m working in martial security. My PF no. is MH/22879/7289.so kindly provide my PF status on my following Mobile number:[protected].