Boost Mobilezte phone/ customer service

T Nov 20, 2017

I purchased a phone Sunday 11/12/17 @ 5:15 pm from Boost store @31 Troy Square Troy Mo 63379 phone #[protected]. I got home and phone didn't work properly after several calls and explaining to 6 or 7 reps they advised me to go back to the store. 11/13 The store rep said I would have to Mail it in to get it fixed. I was extremely upset and he told me to get out of his store. He refused to give me his name. I moved to next counter and called c/s again, as I was talking to rep he called police. The police showed up and I was talking to c/s still, they choked me twice while holding me up hitting and kicking me until I finally collapsed. They took me to jail and wrote 2 tickets and made me walk all the way back to store in the freezing cold wearing sandles. And ordered me not to go into Boost again. Boost kept my phone and receipt. C/S should have records of all calls.
Teresa Moore [protected] was my number. My new Address is 3257 Chaucer St Ann Mo. 63074 I am disabled I have a bar in my neck and chronic pain through out my body and severely depressed.