Boost Fans Onlinefacebook likes

E May 27, 2019

I ordered $25 worth of likes, (1000, ) and they never delivered them. Furthermore, when I emailed them, just like others have complained as well, a person messaged me back cursing at me and THREATENING to spam and get my Facebook business page deleted by fb if I didn't cancel the PayPal claim! They finally messed with the wrong person, though. I not only reported them to Facebook, PayPal and wrote numerous complaints of fraud online, but I also reported them and opened a claim with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center. I included all screenshots of threatening text from them as well as the proof that I hadn't received the service I paid for. Needless to say, PayPal is refunding me the piddling $25, which isn't even the point right now. This is about the principle and also the simple fact that you don't mess with me. Sometimes scammers come across the wrong connected individual and they finally learn a BIG lesson. ;) So, I'll be watching this FBI claim VERY closely.
DO NOT do "business " with this fraudulent "company".

facebook likes