Boom Agro India Pvt. LimitedDelay shipment Basmati Rice more then 6 months.

A

Dear Sir,
I am Merchant exporter doing my small business from last ten years from India to Libya introduce so many things for local market in Libya.
I wrote a complaint 10 days ago this is fresh complaint again no action taken till date against Boom Agro.
Please note I order Basmati rice see address below, for Libya.

Rakesh Singh
(Managing Director)
4138-39, Naya Bazaar
Delhi-110006
Ph: +91-11-[protected] (15 Lines)
Fax No: +91-11-[protected]
Mobile: +91- [protected]
Skype: boom. Agro
Email: [protected]@boomagroindia.com
Website: www.boomagroindia.com

All order activities I did through inter/net; and then I visited to his office in the months of June 2012, for finalizing the order.
The above order I booked for Libya, one 20' container 24 tons Basmati rice, Boom Agro agree to ship my container after getting 100% amount, I send total amount to Boom Agro. Mr. Rakesh Singh send me Performa invoice but till date I am waiting for my shipment for Libya to reach.
This type of supplier must be in Jail creating big problem for foreign buyers and destroying India's name in export industries.

My client name: - WAHAT AL KHER EXPORT & IMPORT CO. Benghazi Libya.

I send 13000$ through TT Transfer via Dubai, and 530000 Indian rupees from my Canara Bank Nagpur.
He Promise me when I pay all money then in 20 days my shipment will start from New Delhi to Benghazi Port Libya.
I pay 100% payment all together 22500$ @ rate of 56 rupees of per dollar in the months of June 2012. (Indian rupees 12, 60000).
I am still waiting for my shipment and when I am calling Mr. Rakesh from Libya I did not get response from Mr. Rakesh.
In the beginning he said I am little late, but you will get your shipment soon, he is using my money from last 5/6 months.
After paying 100%amount I travel back to Libya and waiting for my shipment.
Please help me to get my money with 35% delay charges 30500$ to my account.
Please cancel Boom agro's license, he cheating while sitting in New Delhi People like me importing goods for foreign buyer, distorting India's name in other countries. They are the enemy of India.

Thanks.

Abdul Majid Sheikh.

Delay shipment Basmati Rice more then 6 months.

Vardaan Gupta Jun 14, 2016

Dear Mr Majid,
    Rakesh Singh of Boom Buying Pvt Ltd, Boom Agro Pvt Ltd. has been a habitual offender since last 15 years, He has made ten different companies in past and cheated people on one pretext or the other.I am unable to find your contact details .I have also filed complaints against him in CR park police station but nothing has been done.I am reachable on [protected]@gmail.com. I will try to help you as best as I can.

• Ab
    Abdul Majid Sheikh Jun 14, 2016

Boom Agro India Pvt Ltd. Contacts & Information
    Posted: ABDUL MAJID SHEIKH
    Delay shipment Basmati Rice more then 6 months.
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 4 votes
    Exporter
    India
    boomagroindia.com
    Dear Sir,
    Please note I order Basmati rice see address below, for Libya.

Rakesh Singh
    (Managing Director)
    4138-39, Naya Bazaar
    Delhi-110006
    Ph: +91-11-[protected] (15 Lines)
    Fax No: +91-11-[protected]
    Mobile: +91- [protected]
    Skype: boom. Agro
    Email: [protected]@boomagroindia.com
    Website: www.boomagroindia.com

My client name: - WAHAT AL KHER EXPORT & IMPORT CO. Benghazi Libya.

After paying 100%amount I travel back to Libya and waiting for my shipment.
    Please help me to get my money with 35% delay charges 30500$ to my account.

Thanks.

Abdul Majid Sheikh.

Comments
    Comments

• La
    Laxmiach Oct 03, 2016

Dear Sir,

Even ihave got faurd by him by the name of jiya agro pvt ltd.his one of the girlfriend he uses and made her director in kalkaji where he was arrested now for 60 lakh faurd case.

Vardaan Gupta Sep 06, 2017

@Laxmiach Please contact with me on [protected]@gmail.com

• As
    ashu maheshwari Jun 17, 2018

RAKESH SINGH HAS DONE FRAUD WITH SO MANY PERSONS.I ALSO SUFFER FROM HIM.HE MUST BE IN JAIL.[protected] IS HIS MOBILE NUMBER.HE ALSO FRAUD WITH ME.

Vardaan Gupta Dec 07, 2018

@ashu maheshwari Dear Ashu,
    Rakesh Singh of Boom Buying Pvt Ltd, Boom Agro Pvt Ltd. has been a habitual offender since last 18 years, He has made ten different companies in past and cheated people on one pretext or the other.I am unable to find your contact details .I have also filed complaints against him in CR park police station but nothing has been done.I am reachable on [protected]@gmail.com.