Bookinghotels.comFRAUD

I booked a hotel room for 3 nights in Las Vegas for a surprise for my partners 60th. I tried to contact them to arrange an extra night and got no response, on ringing the hotel direct, was told that this booking had been cancelled even though I had confirmation of direct payment to Bookinhotels.com. The hotel had not bee paid, I paid direct with a debit card so have no comeback. Will rename to Bookinhotels.CON

• Cc
    ccolin Jan 09, 2010

We had the same experience last summer. We booked a night for a hotel in Spain. Arrived at the hotel we were told that no payment had been made. We had to pay again. We tried to get our money back form bookinghotels.com but never got any answer. They are based in Turkey. This is a fradulent website.

• Bl
    blondeau Jun 01, 2010

We had also the same experience last september 2009 . My brother booked a room 3 nights at pensylvania Hotel in New York, and for some reason bookinghotels cancels this reservation . They have explained us that they will refund our account without penalties but never we have received any money. Wehave sent manies email and tried to call but never reveived any response .
    I agree, this is a fradulent website based in Turkey..
    ph Blondeau