Booking.com — cloud pool & spa
This hotel again has deveiving photo. I booked 2 rooms for price of about $500/night in total. The reason I booked this hotel wirh this price was to use private pool (walk out from the room). Pool appeared long and big in the picture but when we arrived it was about 2x bath tub size and it was so dirty... none of my family member used it since it appeared so outdated and dirty. I am not sure if they have claned the pool and fence... i only swam 15min and came out... the hotel also charges $100 extra to keep water heated... so I spent way too much what I can't use...
Most hotel look same upon arrival but this hotel and ocean palace hotel in your website are posting deceiving pictures of the hotel.. please ask hotel to post only current photos of their facility not the photos of when they were built.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy