Bonnie Psychic Monica / Carolyn VossGypsy Psychic Scam

C

"Bonnie Psychic" is a FRAUD. When you go there for a reading, she will tell you that you have some kind of negativity or curse and that she can help remove it. She'll charge $100 per candle and you'll need 20 candles! All the time she is just reading your body and face. Oh, btw, this "Bonnie" lady used to be "Monica" at 343 West 14th Street (between 8th & 9th Aves.) I went to her for a reading until I realized what she was doing and demanded my money back or I would go to the police. I did get my money back even though her puny husband tried to "scare" me w/ a black candle (which don’t exist). Check out Gypsy Psychic Scams (dot) com and you will see the truth.

Gypsy Psychic Scam

• V3
    V3nu5 S00h00 Jun 18, 2019

-She sent me to churches to pick up my money many times and no one there has ever heard of her.
    -She said she will mail me my money back to my parents house many times and that never happened!
    -She had me waiting for her so-called husband’s car for hours into the night so he can give me back my money .. THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

I pray to all the gods and goddesses that she go to jail NOW and get punished for what she has done to me and who knows how many others. Her so-called name is/ she goes by the name of Ashley Willson .

• V3
    V3nu5 S00h00 Jun 18, 2019

Seriously DONOT go to this place people ! I got scammed as well :(... for 5 years . Ashley put me through a string of lies saying she is my “sister” to make me believe that she would never lie to me WHEN SHE WAS ! She took 4-5 years worth on my hard-earned full-work salary through trickery and lies. She kept promising me she will give me back the huge amount of money I gave her so she can do all these so-called church work for me AND NEVER GAVE ME back any of my money! She went as far as telling me to empty my whole bank account because the money there is “no good/holds negative energy.” She even used me to get a 300$ Macy’s gift card through credit, 2000$ gift card from saks 5th Avenue store, and a 16, 000$ watch from one of those expensive watch stores during Christmas time to “do her work” for me !! She promised to give me back the money for sure but NEVER GAVE IT BACK ! With the assistance of my friend, I was able to ground myself and face the sad ugly truth that this piece of [censored] > ASHLEY is a con artist and criminal who robbed me and conned me .

• Cl
    Clark1234 May 26, 2013

The person posting as tennischamp826 is Sabrine Hassouna. She has made false accusations about me and posted them all over the internet. She can't be trusted or believed. Sabrine Hassouna made accusations against me, Clark Demetro and my business partner Ruby Mitchell. Sabrine was looking for a psychic reader that could help her to find out about her ex-boyfriend, Jefferey. During the reading, we found out she is married. The reason why she is looking for her ex-boyfriend is because she is unhappy in her marriage. Sabrine claimed her husband is cheating on her and she wanted myself and Ruby to put a curse on him and have him killed. She laughed off her request then on a few other occasions she asked me if I found a hitman that could kill her husband. She offered me money and I declined her request. I told her this is not a joke and I don’t perform such services. She was adamant about following through with this and I told her that I will contact the Linden Police Department if she brings it up again.
    Sabrine called the Linden Police Department and made false accusations against me. The detective did not take her seriously about the accusations she made. She did not leave him her contact information. When the detective called me, I informed him of her intentions to attempt to kill her husband. Sabrine began to post comments on several websites on the internet. She actually is looking for a hitman, not a psychic.
    Sabrine walks in to local psychics in NYC and NJ and calls psychics all over the country. She makes false accusations against them. She claims none of them can be trusted and they have taken advantage of her. Please see her comments as Tennischamp826 at http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/psychic-jacob-spiritual-healer-c614188.html#c1224212. By the way, Sabrine is a psychic herself according to http://www.meetup.com/NY-Reiki-Aromatherapy/members/11071788. The accusations she made against myself and Ruby Mitchell are lies. I have been in the healing arts business for 25 years and have never been accused of wrong doing. As Sabrine Hassouna claims in her accusations, I was never alone with her. Ruby was always present during the readings.
    Sabrine Hassouna was diagnosed by the Hoboken University Medical Center for Bipolar Disorder, Depression and Anxiety. As her medical records state, she is extremely unstable. She has clearly not been in her right mind for years. If not receiving constant continued treatment, she can not think clearly and function normally. I could go on about Sabrine’s emotional and psychological well being however, due to confidentiality with my clients, I can not release further information. If you are in law enforcement or a psychic involved with Sabrine, you can contact her family members. They live in Weehawken, NJ.
    Since her accusations against me have me made, Sabrine has still been contacting myself and Ruby for assistance. Obviously, she trusts us if she still wants our help and we did her no harm. We have text messages to prove her contacting us. If you have had any dealings with Sabrine Hassouna, please be cautious and be aware of her objectives.

Sara Jillings Apr 04, 2012

Bonnie Changed My Life She Was Very Accurate And Posative She Inlighted And Re In Force Posativtey In To My Outlook

no thanks

CChristina1177 May 22, 2011

now do as i say. be a good boy and go scratch urself.

CChristina1177 May 22, 2011

** To anyone else who has another obnoxious comment, I got every penny of my money back, so I have nothing to gain or lose by posting this nor am I embarrassed that this happened. I only posted this to warn others who are/were in a bad place and find themselves in the same position, b/c believe it or not, this happens to more people than you think. So if you don't have anything better to do with your time than to go on a scam website and post judgmental comments, why don't you go to a corner and scratch yourself. Buh bye.

i will if u give me $4, 000 biotch

CChristina1177 May 21, 2011

how about u keep ur comments to urself