Having problems with Bongo Beauty?

Bongo Beauty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2009. The latest review never recieved it was posted on Aug 25, 2009. Bongo Beauty has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Bongo Beauty has resolved 0 complaints.

Bongo Beauty Customer Service Contacts

P.O.Box 477 Corinda
Corinda

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bongo Beauty Customer Service. Initial Bongo Beauty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bongo Beauty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bongo Beauty. Discuss the issues you have had with Bongo Beauty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bongo Beauty Complaints & Reviews

Bongo Beauty P.O.Box 477 Corinda, QLD 4075 (07)310 33713never recieved it

This was sent to Attorney General Office:

I placed an order on line on 2-2-09 from Bongo Beauty P.O.Box 477 Corinda, QLD [protected]
I inserted my complaint in this e-mail. I have never received my order from them even though my credit card was charged. I would really appreciate if you can help me to resolve this problem.
Thank you very much.
Bela Cohen
14 Woodman Road
Worcester MA
USA
[protected]

Complaint description
I made a purchase from Bongo Beauty on 2-2-2009 (Order Information Order #1163 (Paid and Posted) Order Date: Monday 02 February, 2009 Order Total: $19.50 Delivery Address (Billing Information Billing Address Bela Cohen 14 Woodman Road Worcester, Massachusetts 01602 United States Payment Method eWay Payment (eWay Transaction N Sub-Total: $14.60 USA Postage (Delivery within 3 weeks): $4.90 Total: $19.50 2 x Elizabeth Taylor Luxury Lipstick Passionate $14.60). I am still waiting for it. It has been way over a month. Usually it takes only up to 3 weeks. I have sent several e-mails to [protected]@bongobeauty.com. I got response only on my first e-mail on [protected]. Chris answered that he will see why it is taking that long. After that there were no more responses on my follow up e-mails. My credit card was charged already and I still have not received my order. I would really appreciate if you could resolve this problem. Thank you. Sincerely, Bela Cohen Billing Information Billing Address Bela Cohen 14 Woodman Road Worcester, Massachusetts 01602 United States Payment Method eWay Payment (eWay Transaction N Sub-Total: $14.60 USA Postage (Delivery within 3 weeks): $4.90 Total: $19.50

August 25, 2009
My credit company was nice to credit this charge for me. It is end of August now and I found this web site so I decided to let you know about this company. I have never received my purchase from Bongo Beauty even though I sent several e-mails to them after waiting for it over one month. It is not just matter of $20.00, buy it could of been much more. They never gotten back to me to resolve that lost package (I presume that it was lost).
That company has extremely poor customer service and I would never shop with them again.
Thank you for your attention.

• Ne
      Nellymonster Jul 18, 2011

I had a similiar experience and never received my order which was about $30.00 and complained to ebay about this but it was never resolved and hence have never ordered again from them