Bond Street CollectionsCredit History Inquiry?

B

During the course of my regular monitoring of my credit history, I noticed a 'soft' credit inquiry by BSC into my personal credit on Equifax (credit bureau). I have never heard of these people before; never received a letter from them; and cannot understand how anyone can make a credit inquiry without my written permission (like buying a car, home, opening a credit card, etc).

Sounds to me these guys are hunting for people with good credit that they believe can pay for some fraudulent request (like Just Energy, Direct Energy or Bell).

Is there any way to get these credit bureaus (Equifax, Trans Union or Experion) to NOT allow these kind of organizations to request our personal information? Any insight would be great.

• Da
    DaBr Aug 20, 2018

Bought 7 packs of 40 bond street gold cigarettes all tasting very strong when strength should be much weaker. Bought a pack from elsewhere and tasted normal. Seems not to be my taste buds. Has the type of tobacco changed because the quality has.
    Too strong now i might need to change brands. Lots of people agree with me!

jakecowan Aug 20, 2018

I brought 2 packs of bond street 40 red and both packs had all smokes in them but two smokes from each pack were empty with tabacco I demand something is done been buying theses smokes for years I'm a good custumer so do something about it send me cartoon 25 government rd nelsonbay 2315

• Ca
    call a lawyer Nov 16, 2014

This is for Ontario reports: https://www.ontario.ca/consumers/filing-consumer-complaint

Check out your rights: The Federal and Provincial Governments have Limitation Acts which provide a limit on the time an unsecured debt can be perused by legal proceedings. If an unsecured debt is not collected, or payments are not made on the unsecured debt within these time limits, then legal action cannot be taken by the creditor. For more information about statute of limitations for Canadian debt, please check out the Credit Collection forum.
    British Columbia – Section 3 (5) of the BC Limitation Act sets 6 years as the limit for debt.
    Alberta – The Alberta Limitations Act sets 2 years as the term which is extended to 10 years if there is a judgement.
    Manitoba - Limitation of Actions Act, C.C.S.M. c. L150, s. 2(1)(g) sets 6 years as the limit for debt.
    New Brunswick – Limitation of Actions Act, S.N.B. 2009, c. L-8.5. sets 6 years as the limit for debt.
    Newfoundland and Labrador – Limitations Act, S.N.L. 1995, c. L-16.1, ss. 5(b); 13; 14. sets 2 years as the limit for debt.
    Nanavut - Limitation of Actions Act, R.S.N.W.T. 1988, c.L-8, s. 2(e). sets 6 years as the limit for debt.
    Nova Scotia – Limitation of Actions Act, R.S.N.S. 1989, c.258, s. 2(1)(e). sets 6 years as the limited for debt. However, within 4 years of expiry of general limitation period, court may disallow the limitation period, having regard to circumstances of the case – Listed are enumerated factors to consider including date of “discovery” of claim.
    NWT – Limitation of Actions Act, R.S.N.W.T. 1988, c. L-8, s. 2(e). sets 6 years as the limit for debt.
    Ontario - The Ontario Limitation Act of 2002, came into force on January 1, 2004. It sets 2 years as the term (Section 4). However, this limitation will be reinstated where the debtor acknowledges the debt or makes a partial payment towards the debt. If the debt default occurred prior to January 1, 2004, the creditor will have 6 years to pursue the claim. However, if the default occurred after January 1, 2004 then the credit will just have the 2 year limit.
    P.E.I. - Statute of Limitations, R.S.P.E.I. 1988, c. S-7, s. 2(1)(g). sets 6 years as the limit for debt.
    Quebec – Civil Code of Quebec, S.Q. 1991, c. 64, art. 2925. sets 3 years as the limit for debt.
    Saskatchewan – Limitations Act, S.S. 2004, c. L-16.1. sets 2 years as the limit for debt.
    Yukon – Limitation of Actions Act, R.S.Y. 2002, c. 139, s. 2(1)(e), (f). sets 6 years as the limit for debt.

NOTE taxes, student loans, child support, things like that do not fall under this...
    credit card and UNSECURED DEBTS to companies most deff do!!...Check out your rights before you make any arrangements with these scums that are trying to make money off of you like my friend did, lawyer fee is cheaper than dealing with ###! :)

• Ca
    call a lawyer Nov 16, 2014

I totally agree! I know someone that they are trying to say owes over 20, 000 on a debt including their interest and the debt was from 2009 and in Ontario you CANNOT sue after 2 years, the company lost out on that chance and that's why these low life companies buy off these files at pennies on the dollar and threaten people, know your rights and if BOND STREET COLLECTION threatens you that they will sue, check your rights out and if they are in the wrong report them, they could face a huge fine and the owner could face prison.They are many time out side of there rights! Many of these scums are uneducated and do not even know what they are trying to do is not legal.
    I have listened to them threaten a friend on speaker phone for a debt they said they owed from 2009...if you live in Ontario and the last payment was made on your debt over 2 years ago and you had no legal lawsuit letter from the company that you owe money to and yrs later passed on to a 3rd party collection agency like BOND STREET (or bought out by them to make $ off of U), do NOT make payment arrangements with them or you will start the ball rolling all over again ...You do not even have to speak with them on the phone, you have more rights than they do!! WHAT STUPID company tries to collect $ from an old debt, if the person did not pay the debt to the company sure as hell they are not going to pay BOND STREET( for them to make money off your debt) unless they are totally stupid! It will not fix your credit, but after 6 yrs it will fall off of your breau if you stay away from collection agents and have no contact with them, the damage was done so why deal with these low life that prey on people :)

• Vi
    Vivi8000 Jul 14, 2014

Stupid company keeps telling me I owe $20000 every year. I call and they hang up on me. This company should either make sure they send these letters to the right people or CLOSE. The employees are rude and the management obviously isn't that capable.

• Vi
    Vivi8000 Jul 14, 2014

I just received mail for the THIRD time. I literally get one every year and every time, they say I owe $20000. I called them and they hung up on me again and again. The company is stupid and the employees are rude. The company should be used for constantly sending out mail to people who DON'T owe them money

• Si
    sickofharrassment Jun 26, 2014

Let's give the proper definition of the statue of limitations. Once the time frame has elapsed you are no longer legally entitled to collect on money owing. You are not allowed to ask for money owing. That is why it is called the statue of limitations. It is to give companies time to collect money owing in that time frame and after said time frame if the money has not been collected to protect people how owed said money from being harassed by collection agencies further. What I get a kick out of is that you think that you can call and verbally abuse someone who is down on their luck into paying a bill that they cannot afford to pay or they would have paid it. From what I have read here in the comments this company is a scam. So there for where you try to scam people out of their hard earned money for debt that is not owed you should be looked into because obviously what you are doing is illegal. As to the comment about how businesses sell of their overdue accounts and erase the records that is one of the biggest lines of bull I have ever heard. A business may sell of the debt to a collection agency and then call it back and sell it to another one if they are not getting the results that they want. A business will even call back a debt from an agency if the customer calls them and asks them to and makes payment arrangements with the business to pay back the debt. This I do know because I have done it myself. I do not deal with collection agencies because of the fact that they treat people like crap because they owe money. You do not know the circumstances of the person you are calling so there fore you do not get to judge. Treating people like ### is not the way to get them to pay their bills. There is an old saying that goes you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar. I think all collection agencies need to learn that.

• Tm
    Tmoney May 29, 2014

First and foremost if anyone here really knew their laws they would know that when a file is Stat Barr, it simply means we can no longer proceed legally however collection efforts can continue. Certain provinces the Stat Barr date is 2 /3 years after the date of the last payment however the negative rating on your credit bureau will still be there for 7 years.

Bottom line is, if Bond Street Collections is calling you or sending you letters, its cause you own money. I am sure for people who are experiencing health issues or financial difficulty arrangements can be made however for you special cases who shop shop shop, spend spend spend and don't pay it back, shame on you!

PAY BACK THE MONEY YOU OWE!

jackgotripples May 08, 2014

Bond Street Collections are a bunch of ###s (I hope "Jeffery" sees this). They're trying to collect on a debt that apparently I owe from 7 years ago and they say that the Statue of Limitions doesn't apply to contractual law (because where I live you can't collect a debt that is 6 years or older that hasn't been to court (pretty sure I'd know if I had a summons to court over a debt) ... Because you know, they can ignore federal laws. Not to mention that when asked for the contract to be send to me to verify the "debt" in question, I get and I quote, "we don't have to do that!"
    I've asked many times for them to stop calling me and to only contact me via mail, which is my right under the consumers act governing collection agencies, and yet I still get calls... And again "Jeffery" says that, "you don't have that right!"
    I'll be filing with the RCMP and will be following up with a personal harassment suit (yet again, "Jeffery" thinks I can't do, I hope I get to see that punk in person).

• Ar
    ARTEK Apr 26, 2014

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY RELEASE LETTER FROM THESE GUYS WHICH I PAID IN FULL ON MARCH 26 2014 I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR PROBLEM IS I HAVE SPOKEN TO NICK THERE A COUPLE TIMES AND HE SAID IT IS ON ITS WAY. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL IT IS COMING FROM BUT I WANT IT AND WANT IT NOW I HAVE TALKED TO A LAWYER ALREADY IN TORONTO AND HE IS READY TO HELP ME GET IT

ARTK

eng.farah Jan 06, 2014

If you received a letter from Bond Street Collections INC, and you don’t pay them does that affect your credits down the road??

• Sw
    Sweetsummer Nov 12, 2013

While I want to say and agree with the majority of the people that post on here that BSC is a scam, it is not. However, if they are collecting or trying to collect from services rendered from and over 10 years ago, the SOL in Ontario is just over 2 years. That being said anyone that is saying they are a scam, is usually the very ones that think just because the SOL rule is in effect doesn't mean that your debt is you debt and they are doing their jobs from the very company you ripped off.

• Je
    jefflawrence Aug 28, 2013

I received a letter in the mail from BSC last week stating I owed $979 for an unpaid Bell .I had no recollection of ever signing a contract with them and had never received notice from Bell Canada. The letter I was sent from the collection agency had no phone number to contact them, I had to look it up on the internet. That bill was owed since 2000. Something has to be done about these people and their intimidation tactics.

• Sy
    Syl in Qc Jun 21, 2013

I received a letter in the mail stating I owed $2023.65 for an unpaid Bell account and for a limited time offer I could pay back $844.50. I have been with Bell for the past 25 years, so I gave them a call and they confirmed that I had absolutely no outstanding bills...nor had I ever. I contacted the BSC and they were extremely vague, couldn't & wouldn't give me any details whatsoever - I spoke to three different persons who could not give me their complete names...?? How serious is that?? When I spoke with the last person (he said his name was Mr.Warton...kind of odd that he wouldn't give his full name...I asked him if he had a first name and he got upset) he got really upset with all my questions regarding 1.Give me an account number regarding my ''late'' account - he couldn't, said he didn't have that information. After getting upset with all my questions he said that I was a complete waste of time and that he would cancel my account!! Well, if I were in the wrong why would they do that?? I immediately filed a complaint with the Federal and provincial fraud departments.

• Ti
    Tired of being bullied May 29, 2013

I had a BSC agent call me & when I didn't he called back 8 times in a row constantly. I had him demand to know where I was and why and tell me to either skip my rent to make a payment by tomorrow or find someone to borrow $$ from or else. He raised his voice spoke to me like a child was rude threatening belligerent & completely inappropriate. After he spoke over me commented negatively and making accusations he was kind enough to hang up on me. Then I called back to speak with supervisor ..it's official these people are absolutely ignorant. They are rude overbearing .. they cross the line gravely into harrassment and have no business dealing with anyone at all. I have filed complaints with BBB and have also contacted to report them federally as well as in their province and mine. My next step is to notify anyone I can publically of their stellar treatment and I will absolutely seek legal action if they do not adhere to my request to not be contacted. Even though they laughed and threatened that will absolutely be calling back whenever they want. I believe they are heinous little creatons who get off on threatening people and feel better at night that have ruined a little part of someone's day. They make you wanna reach out & touch someone & not in an AT&T kinda way. Harrassing people is not a job ... it's bullying. Anyone who gets paid to treat someone disrespectfully .. disrupt their lives ..threaten & harrass someone should re-evaluate what it is you think you're doing. I suggest you don't contact me again as I am eager to address ur hullying issues and take a bite outta you & the company you "represent" Get bent Bond Street this isn't work ... you're bullies you low life ### !!!

• Bo
    Bondstreetfraud Mar 25, 2013

I have been on collection with Bond Street Collection since 2010 and I found out when I was checking my credit report a few months ago. Zachary Rusin at extension 235, along with his manager are complete animals. They treat you like a piece of garbage. I am happy I cleared their record off my credit report. Otherwise I would take parallel legal actions: fraud and abuse. Zack, not your company won't cover your actions when you'll face a charge; be careful. People keep the correspondences, record your brutal phone conversations and take actions. Nobody stands BS, especially when you put in jeopardy credit report which is deterministic for a mortgage approval or job offer.

• St
    strangegirl Mar 04, 2013

I just got a letter from them stating that I owe bell Canada $988.00. Ive never had any dealings with Bell. I left a VM and when "Heather Grant" called me back she said that in order to verify that its not me on the file I should confirm my DOB or last 3 digits of my SIN. I refused and was honest when I told her I was not at all comfortable and felt this was not a legitimate claim. I also told her that I contacted Bell and they confirmed Ive never had an account with them. Heather told me that this is because when they 'sell' their outstanding accounts to collection companies, the info is completely erased from their files. Sounds odd to me. I am taking my letter to the police.

• Br
    BReid Feb 09, 2013

I suspect Bond Street is creating *files* out of thin air. I have lived in my apartment for ten years, yes, a *decade*. This past week I received a letter from Bond Street addressed to the tenant who lived here before me - *over* ten years ago. The envelope wasn't sealed and I opened it to find some demand that the tenant *prior* to 2002 owes Bell Canada money lol The only mail I *ever* received at this address for the previous tenant was junk mail, and that ceased around 2005/2006.

I don't know what type of scam this company, I use the word *company* very loosely, is trying to pull, but if the last occupant had left a phone bill unpaid at this address I am sure there would have been contact from Bell Canada shortly after I took up residency here. You see, my phone was through Bell as well. lol

Be very careful folks. Now that I have familiarized myself with the statute of limitations regarding debt and contact, all I can say is Bond Street is attempting to commit a fraudulent act with their notices and generous offers of settling the matter quickly for pennies on the dollar. Be aware.

• Th
    thisistotalbs Jan 16, 2013

Received a call from them stating i owe them 2000 from the bay - i never had this... Total scam - i told them i deny any information you are stating and this is fraud. He threatened me and called me a dead beat - the guys name is mr. moss [protected] ext 262 - this company should be put through the ringer for harassment.

• Gi
    Give me a break, goofs! Jan 11, 2013

These fools keep calling me looking for a T. Lee guy who i guess owes them cash and they keep calling me as I was so lucky to get this muthers phone number. I have advised them to stop or I'll go after them for harrassment. ###S.

• Th
    thisman Nov 03, 2012

Google how to freeze your CR. I think it's $10

• Su
    Susan Irwin Sep 26, 2012

I am also being harassed over a "phone bill" for service in a town that I have never lived in. I have been to the OPP and filed a fraud complaint, June 1 2012, phoned back to BSC to advise a woman named Heather that I had done so. I also gave badge number of officer and report number. I was advised that all was settled as I had been to the police. NOW I am being called to be told that I have to provide a fraud report. The OPP checked this company out, as they had never heard of them before, but there wasn't any clear information on them. The bill I am told I owe is from 2003. I have never had a problem getting credit, all of these 9 years. Something has to be done about these people and their intimidation tactics.

Joie29 Jun 11, 2012

I am also getting phone calls and letters, now a Rivald Law Firm was involve and telling me that if I did not pay, further actions may take place. The law firm gave me a deadline to pay until June 21, 2012. They said I owe $2, 000+ from the bay/zellers? What should I do? Is this for real? Please advise me.

• Ag
    Agutierrez Apr 02, 2012

I got a letter saying I owe money to someone I have never even heard of. This is clearly a fraud and I advise everyone to report this company. http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit_howtoreportfraud.html will lead you to a Government of Canada website where you can report this behaviour.

• Fi
    Fight scams Mar 21, 2012

I agree, I just had the same experience as many of you. A letter saying I owed just Energy going back to 2006, I asked for proof of a contract, they did not have one of Course. I have also had the same phone number since then, so why have I never been contacted, I am not hiding. I was threatened by a rude, rude man named Chris, he also called my salon and told my employees that he was a collector and that I was in collections, isn't there a rule that they can not tell 3 parties of this, I was so embarrassed, even though it is false. He also threatened to have my R1 credit become a R9, what an ###. Unless there was a document with my signature on it from 6 years ago, take a hike.

shelique Feb 16, 2012

I received a letter earlier this week, with very little information.however they gave a file No
    phone number and name for me to contact. I wanted to find out what this was all about, so i called.I was told i had an outstanding bill, didn't say how much, but went on to say, that bill was owed since 1995. when i started to ask questions as to the time of the bill, the woman started to yell at me.Now does anybody out there knows the limitations on these bills. This bill is 17 years old, 17 years ago i didn't have a credit, i had nothing in my name, so where is the so called bill coming from.

joanneMunding Nov 29, 2011

Bond street collection agency, has been contacting our home, on behalf of a paralegal company here in toronto that had been fired, by my husband. one of the employees has been calling me names, harrassing, and making threats. i finally told them tonight, that we were going to have them charged with Criminal Harassment, and you can do that. you do not have to ever deal with a collection agency, you only have to deal with the company that alleges that they are owed money.
    complaining to the BBB does not do very much, because companies actually pay for the good ratings that they are given.

All complaints regarding Bond street Credit, should be addressed by the collection agencys act, governing boards, and the consumer protection branches in toronto ontario.

• Ay
    ayce Oct 18, 2011

i was recently contacted by someone at bsc . they are telling me i need to pay a certain amount . however. they are also giving me offers on settlements even though they are not the original company that is suing me. anyone got any ideas on if this could b some b/s company?

Sherry296 Aug 24, 2011

Last week I received a credit card statement and noticed that BOND STREET COLLECTIONS charged me TWICE - on two different dates and two different amounts of money. I phoned the company right away last week and received short rude answer : "Your refund check is already in mail" Note there were no word of apology for double charge! Since I didn't receive that "refund check" after a week, I called again today. I explained what happened again but this time BSC representative tried to fool me even more - stating that they already sent refund to my credit card company. That, of course is NOT true since I can access my credit transactions online and there is no such thing as refund there. I just called my credit card company to make sure it is not true so I can warn people about bad, bad business practice from BOND STREET COLLECTION AGENCY ! My next step will be to fill in complain @ BBB.
    Bond Street Collection agency is not only scam - that kind of crooks deserve to sit behind bars for what they are doing. I am sure there is hundreds and hundreds other people who didn't even notice double charge on their cards and even more others who didn't want to fill in complain against them just because they are embarrassed to admit they had any kind of business with collection agency.

EndFraud Aug 06, 2011

@Lilac189 Do not give them money you do not owe! Call the company in question (Bell or whatever it is), confirm that your name is not on their file. Get the address for their legal department. Send them a copy of the letter. Then call local police and report it as fraud. It's worth the hassle!

EndFraud Aug 06, 2011

Another thought occurred to me. If they are using a company's name to make their claims and they are not valid then that is FRAUD on an even larger scale. I'd encourage anyone who is dealing with these scammers to get a copy of the letter and forward it to the company's (Bell, Direct Energy, Just Energy) legal department. In addition to my message that is what I plan to do. I'm sure they'll deal with it promptly! These kinds of companies shouldn't even be allowed to practice, even if some of their accounts are valid. If they are producing fake accounts, even just one, they should be forced to forfeit business altogether.

EndFraud Aug 06, 2011

This happened to me last year with a different company saying that I owe Bell Canada. I called Bell and they confirmed that there was no account set up under my name. At the time I was prompted to call Toronto Police and report it as fraud. I did so and in less than 24 hours they backed off. I just received a letter from Bond Street Collections saying that I owe money to Bell Canada. I called Bell confirmed that no one set up an account in my name and then I called Bond Street Collections (the answering service sounded shady too, the lady was very unprofessional which threw up alerts all over the place!) In my message, I told them that the accusations were unfounded. I asked them to not send me anymore letters and if they did I would take the same action as I took before. I don't know where they are getting people's names and addresses but it is FRAUD and they should be reported. The detective I spoke with last year told me no to be afraid to take action. He said there are a lot of shady dealings out there and collections agencies are in the top percent of offenders. They don't have as much power as they think. You know your financial history, some crappy letter head with a bunch of jargon doesn't make a valid claim. If you get the police involved it'll give them a good scare, trust me.

• Li
    lilac189 Jul 20, 2011

I was also told by Bond Street that I own on an Account with a company I have no dealings with and never had any dealings with - never had an account and now they say I owe money on an account. They said it will definitely affect my credit if I don't pay - and I am wondering if that is true??
    Can someone please tell me.

• Ad
    AdrianMetalchef May 03, 2011

The BBB gave Bond Street Collections (BSC) a rating of "D". On a scale of A-F, I'd say that's pretty bad.

The company conducts very reproachable "collections" practices. And before any BSC employees chime in & try to correct me, let me say this:
    TD Canada Trust gave me a $240, 000 mortgage with NO JOB. My financial institution and I are fully aware of what is on my credit report. Would a bank give someone with outstanding debts and NO JOB a mortgage for $240, 000?? (that's rhetorical, btw). They also gave me a $5000 business credit card for my small business that spends more than it makes.

BSC = SCAM. tell them to get a lawyer, and/or get bent.

• Ab
    abc2011 Mar 29, 2011

They said I owe cancellation fees to Just Energy as well! But I called Just Energy and they told me there was no exit fee on my account, I do not owe anything and that they never hired any collection agencies to contact me!!! BOND STREET COLLECIONS IS CLEARLY A SCAM!!!

• Pa
    paige2010 Jan 25, 2011

I agree with you that this is a scam. I recently had dealings with this company when I moved and they sent me a letter saying I owed them a cancellation fee from Just Energy. I had no recollection of ever signing a contract with them and had never received notice from Just Energy that I had prematurely cancelled my contract. The letter I was sent from the collection agency had no phone number to contact them, I had to look it up on the internet, and it requested that I send them my credit card information via fax, that was the first red flag. When I did call them I asked to see a copy of the contract I knew I didn't sign. They said they would get it and send it to me. I gave them my new address, phone number and email address. I didn't hear from them for almost a month when I received another letter that went to my old address and finally got to me via a mail forward. I called again and asked to see the contract; they had it but hadn't sent it because it didn't have my signature on it. When I asked how someone else could sign a contract on my behalf (I was not married at the time, so this wasn't even a spouse) they told me anyone over 18 could sign, so in theory a babysitter could sign the contract for you as long as you had a bill sitting around. I also did some research and found out that by law they have to call you in 10 days and get verbal confirmation. I asked to hear this tape but they never produced it. They said they would close the account and give it back to their client (Just Energy). Again I didn't hear anything for almost a month when I received another letter in the mail saying that they had not received "satisfactory communication" from me and that they were going to take legal action. Again this letter was sent to my old address even after giving them my current mailing address for the second time. After talking to someone from a reputable collection agency they told me that this did not sound legit - if a legitimate collection agency had your current address and phone number they would be contacting you daily. At this point I decided that this sounded like a scam and I decided to report this to the police (OPP). They told me they would look into it and took copies of all the correspondence. When I got home that night I called the collection agency and told them what I had done. They got mad at me and told me I had filed a false complaint - the police didn't see it that way. They immediately drew up a letter to say that the matter was closed and that no further action would be taken. If I had the money I would have taken the matter to a lawyer and I'm sure I would have won the case. If this happens to you I highly recommend you ask for all the required documentation and voice recordings before you pay a cent.

• Jc
    jcrim Sep 16, 2010

Bond St. is certainly incompetent as I received a notice from Rivard legal Law firm that says it represents you and yet you have never contacted me.

It ends with the vague sentence Bond St. Collections MAY(emphasis added) review the account further.

If it was legitimate there would be no MAYBE'S.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Ranting on the internet is fine way to expose fraud. I certainly won't waste my time tracking down any client especially this one as I can not find any record that it exists.

If you engage in shoddy dealing then ranting on the internet is a fine way to go. Your name should be besmirched.

Shyla-Marie Aug 03, 2010

side note, Direct Energy is another name for Just Energy..as I said, there are many.

Shyla-Marie Aug 03, 2010

this is not a scam.
    i am an employee of BSC (bond street collections) and it is unfair of you to blame a collection agency for a clients actions, regardless or wrong or right.

we are hired to collect funds that our client tells us is owed to them and we are provided paper work backing up their claims before we embark on collections activity.

IF you have an issue with Direct Energy, I suggest you bring it to my client, and not a rant on the internet.

as well, for those that say they never had an account with DE... they are a major energy supplier to a large portion of smaller energy companies... you better check and see if your provider is in fact an associate of my client.

all this to say, do your research before wasting peoples time and your own.

• Wo
    Woblyn Nov 30, 2009

This company of Bond Street Collections has sent me a letter stating that i owe over $900 to Just Energy. This is impossible and unfounded. I have never received anything from Just Energy indicating that i owe them money. This is a scam!