Boltblue Communications Ltdd Logo

Boltblue Communications Ltdd

Having problems with Boltblue Communications Ltdd?

Boltblue Communications Ltdd reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 21, 2009. The latest review Be warned and beware was posted on Oct 21, 2009. The latest complaint Be warned and beware was resolved on Oct 21, 2009. Boltblue Communications Ltdd has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Boltblue Communications Ltdd has resolved 1 complaints.

Boltblue Communications Ltdd Customer Service Contacts

91 Peterborough Road
London
SW6 3BU

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boltblue Communications Ltdd Customer Service. Initial Boltblue Communications Ltdd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boltblue Communications Ltdd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boltblue Communications Ltdd. Discuss the issues you have had with Boltblue Communications Ltdd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Boltblue Communications Ltdd Complaints & Reviews

Bolt BlueBe warned and beware

I checked my Virgin mobile phone bill online and saw I had been charged £18 in the form of 3 texts on Jan 25 and 3 on Jan 30th, and charges £3 per text. I checked with Virgin why I had these charges and they said it was a charge from myblox.com. They said that they did not know anything about this, but gave me the name of boltblue.com. I eventually managed to contact boltblue who told me the charges were made because I had signed up for membership of their site and that I would be charged £9 per week for this in the form of 3 text messages at £3 per text. I informed them that I had been into their site and downloaded a FREE ringtone, as stated, but they insisted that I had signed up for membership, which I definately did not. Despite my protestations, they absolutely refuse to reimburse me the 'stolen' £18. I was finally informed that if I dial 81194 and text STOP, this would finish my membership. I did this, warily, and, thankfully, I have not been billed further by this company. ANYONE GOING INTO THIS SITE, BE WARNED AND BEWARE!