Bolden Pinnacle GroupThis company lied to me and because of them I have lost my house

J

I have lost my house, because of Bolden Pinnacle Group. Before I subscribed for their program, I asked if they sold or bought the bank notes and their agent confirmed it. After that I tried to sell my bank notes and they refused to obtain them, therefore I have lost my house and they left me with nothing. I am sure that you can’t trust these guys and it is such a waste of money to deal with them. I continue to fight with them and hope to get money back.