Having problems with Bogabids?

Suite 12/13, Block 5,
Watergardens
Gibraltar - N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bogabids.

Complaints & Reviews

Ask BogabidsThey took more money as they told me before

I wanted to buy some stuff from the company Ask Bogabids, and they offered to fill one survey and got the gift. I decided to try and filled the survey. After that they told me to provide card number in order to charge me for the shipping. But they took completely different sum. Now they ignore my emails and messages, and I don’t know what to do. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Au
      Aureol Apr 22, 2014

I purchased an item on auction for R45. 15 The following day my account was debited for an additional R547.54 When queried I was told I had signed up for GOLD membership. I did not sign up for GOLD membership, the site did this for me without my consent. I gave no verification or authorisation forms or permission. I then asked that my GOLD membership fee be refunded and the GOLD membership cancelled. They then told me they could not refund it as I had already used 3 bids. The bids, they said, where placed automatically by a "bid agent"! They are scam artists and deducted the Gold Membership twice off my account totaling R1072.00. I have no recourse as they protect themselves under their T&C. They are crooks and I still haven't received the phone I won.

• Lu
      Lucille B Bennett May 30, 2014

This company has charged me $3.08 shipping and handling for a free phone. Then, the next day they turned around and charged my Capital One charge card $55.27 and at this point I did not have the product promised. Then still a month later, they charged my
      Capital One charge card $169.74 and I still have no product. In the event that the product comes in the next week or so, it is going
      to be sent back. At that time, I want all this money $228.09 plus any and all charges relating to this returned to my Capital One
      account, or my next step is to the BBB(Better Business Bureau). I want a response as soon as possible, as if I do not hear from
      you in a week from today(May 30th, 2014) to June 6th, 2014) then I will be notifying the BBB.

Sincerely,
      Lucille B Bennett

• Be
      bearlover Aug 10, 2014

I was told I won a Samsung camera because I filled out an online survey. A''l I had to do is give them my VISA number authorizing them to bill me ONLY $3.00 to pay for S and H. MY VISA comes back and I was charged over $70.00 and NO camera. Their phone number is no longer in use. BEWARE!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices