BoffoPaidMailNon payment of earned points!

B

While browsing i came across the BoffoPaidMail.com. I can earn the points for the sites i visited. I have earned more than 70,000 points for which i have the option offer redeeming it. Even though i opted for redemption, i have not received any money so far. I sent various complaints for which no response. I would like to know any of the victims like me who can guide me to proceed further.

More BoffoPaidMail Complaints & Reviews

• Ky
    Kyleigh Marshall Jan 18, 2007

Boffopaidmail owes me a total of $60K and I have been waiting for over 6 months - no money - not a cent! Spent hours reading emails - promoted them on my website - got friends to signup - nah - nothing - zilch! I am proposing that we begin a class action against the Webmaster - her supposed details are on BBB website. If not - let's inform the FBI & register complaints with BBB (I did - could not get a response from WM), but at least people are voicing their experiences for others to learn from. Still - I am owed $60,000 for doing the right thing by boffopaidmail.com - i followed their TOS and FAQ by the book - so I am not letting them get away with it! Stand with me and fight back against WM who scam people and webmasters that are behaving in an illegal manner!

joe Jan 20, 2007

All the PTR and PTC are ###. Don't ever waste your time playing with them and don't ever think to upgrade your membership.

• So
    Somewhere in Malaysia Jun 04, 2007

I hope boffopaidmail webmaster can fix the problem up before all investors or members become mad. Don't ever think that all of us useless doll!!! You will get caught later... who knows...

• Ki
    Kishori Mohon Dutta Jun 10, 2007

I have been working with this Very Boffo so far I have earned $ 41000. But they never paid me a single dime. Each and every time I sent emails the overlooked it. They never reply my queries. I realized the truth that this Boffo is a true S C A M, avoid this and contact with Best office practice commission for remedy.

• Sh
    shahruddin bin hassan Jun 14, 2007

Thanks to you all for the information, otherwise I be wasting my time. Right now I just started to doing this PTR and PTC and earn nearly $17000.

Joe Kendrick Jun 19, 2007

Terrence Popp from VAAmerica is involved in this Boffpaidmail scam. He also sells email addresses by the millions and is involved in SPAM mail fraud. He had a website that sold addresses and other garbage that he used to cheat people. Stay away from these businesses.

• Na
    nagarajan Sep 05, 2007

I am also the member of Boffopaidmail.com. I complete the target before 1 1/2 years. But till now i did not receive the payment from boffopaidmail.com.

• Dy
    dyhea Sep 26, 2007

me to... why they do this to us?

• Pr
    Prince Oct 02, 2007

This site is really big scam as i also had made more than 20K dollars. i messeged them 100 of times, but in vain. they never send any reply.

is there any method to banned the site?

• Co
    compl you Oct 31, 2007

they r geniun they send me 15000 as soon i finished my 15000 . please believe them

Manish Shukla Nov 09, 2007

I am Manish Shukla, I have been a member of boffopaidmail.com with user id manshu2007 and I owed $30,000 but still not received the payment.

I think this site is totally a fraud and we have to do some complaints against such sites.

sam ezz Dec 11, 2007

I agree!

• Al
    ali bar Jan 09, 2008

Sorry I did not check what I wrote, my first post was full with mistakes.. lol no problem. All what I want to say is that this site is a legal one & give money for real. Here the link

• J
    J Jan 19, 2008

Hey, I did the same thing!! I wasted my time clicking the stupid advertisement but get nothing. I wrote to them but no reply at all. Dont click for the advertisement anymore.

• Mu
    Mudassir Feb 29, 2008

Yes i agree with my all friends....

boffopaidmail is nothing just a ###.....
    i have wasted my 2 month to promote their website and made $ 30000 K.
    but i didn't get .
    I also contact several times but there is no response...
    is there someone to take a serious action agaist such people.

• Te
    terrence popp Jun 01, 2008

I have no idea why my name is caught up in this. I do not sell email addresses nor am I involved in any scams. The terrence popp who sells the emails is from the UK? I do not even know what boffopaidmail is!

• Ji
    jitendra parmar Aug 02, 2008

boffopaidmail is totally fraud. I made nearly $50k but got nothing. I don't know what should I do to take money or complain against these website.

• Pr
    Prasad Aug 13, 2008

Dear friends,
    Iam also tried a lot but in vain. Me too not get any payout, but mentioned in the link payout value. By reading all the above complaints. i stop opening the boffopaidmail webpage. I copy pasted the Earnings Stats for proof. Pls make aware of other friends to not login or subscribe. Iam wasted lot of my time in this site. Any one take action on this. anyone know about the owners mailID, phone numbers, address. What can we do to get the payout, is there any possible. Mail me at [email protected] regarding this issue. we all want to do something to getrid of these type of nonsence for this site, other mischief sites and upcomming site with same idea.

Hello, Arun

Total Point Credits: 0
    Point Debits
    Total Point Debits: 0
    Ready to cash out?
    Visit your Redemption page.

madaa Sep 18, 2008

yessssssssssssssss this site is not truth and wouldnot give you
    any mony .and we want to gey rid of this sites .any one can cal me about this at my mail
    [email protected]

• Ji
    Jim Nov 25, 2008

How is it that these mortage scams are allowed to continue. We would not be in this mess if it were not for greedy people like the ones that run VAAmerica. I vote for jail!

• Ku
    kurttasche Sep 29, 2009

Not all PTC/PTR are scams, but many are. Boffopaidmails makes outrageous claims like
    • All Emails Worth $200
    • $15000 Payout

Now, PTR sites get there money from advertisers, and the PTR shares income with it's members who view/read the ads. If a company decides to advertise with boffopaidmails, do you think they are willing to pay more than $200 for just 1 person to read 1 email? I don't think so.

In my opinion, PTR/PTC takes too much time to earn any real money. Even the legitimate ones don't pay very much, and you'll work your butt off to earn a measly extra $10-20 per year.

Personally, I prefer programs that are run by trusted companies with a good track record, and that pay out on time, every time.

If anyone is interested, you can see what I'm talking about at: http://www.getmywebsite.ws

If you have questions, you can find me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/kurttasche If you're already on Facebook, please send me a friend request. You can also join my fan page at

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices