Body Solutions LLC And Chase Health AdvanceScheme

J

I went to Body Solutions LLC of Tampa FL in July 2008 for a consultation. I was there for tattoo laser removal treatments. I was told I would have treatments until the tattoos were gone. The woman I spoke with kept changing the price I guess to make it more appealing to me. I was given a contract to look over briefly and then asked to fill out a credit card application for Chase Health Advance. I was approved and then was told to sign a contract. I asked for a copy of it and she said she would make copies and give them to me on my next appointment when I started my treatments. I did go in for a treatment but never got the paperwork. I was scheduled for another treatment but the day I showed up for the appointment the building was cleared out of all items, completely empty with a written paper taped to the front door stating that "due to the recent robbery we were forced to close our doors." No other contact information was given, I then tried to call the phone number and it was disconnected, I called my husband look up the website to see if there was information there and the website was no longer available. I am now fighting with this Credit Card Company Chase Health Advance to get a refund of services not rendered. And to my surprise they would not put a freeze on the account, or close it. They said I needed proof of the services I was suppose to receive...well, body solutions sent them the application...shouldn't they have a copy of what it was for. Anyway, to my research now on this company, which has been set up in NY and other places and a name change, these people have been doing this for years now. I don't know how many people are actually involved, I don't even know if the RN was really an RN or the Endermologist was really certified. BEWARE!!! These clinics could do more than just steal your money. They could end up KILLING you with untrained people. If anyone has any information on this Body Solutions of Tampa FL that was on Northdale Blvd. or has any legal advice please contact me. [protected]@yahoo.com Thanks.

• Iv
    ivonne Nov 24, 2008

hi
    It happens exactly the same to me. I went this Saturday (11/22/08) to an appointment and for my surprise there was a sign written by hand that said "due to recent burglary they been forced to close doors". I called the Sheriff Office and there's a report about a robbery in 11/3/08. Have you look for a lawyer??

• Je
    Jen Dec 01, 2008

Let me make a note the address above is 3810 not 3820, my typo, please forgive me.

• Ka
    KaydensMom Dec 08, 2008

I just went in for my 9th tattoo removal this morning, thinking all the while that it was odd they never called me Saturday to confirm my appointment for today. I saw the same note about having to close their doors due to recent robbery. My tattoo removal is COMPLETELY paid for and was only supposed to take 6 sessions. It's only one color (BLUE) and is still VERY clearly NOT gone. The people that a work in the Tampa office have never been anything but very pleasant to me, but cannot understand why this tattoo hasn't disappeared by now. The website is obviously gone, as is my money... Now what am I supposed to do? I've looked everywhere for a number to call to try to figure out where to turn to now... I can't obviously afford to pay all over again to get this removed...

• Cl
    claimer Jan 05, 2009

To all who are involved in this BODY SOLUTIONS scandal PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER [protected] . CALL URGENT [protected] From: WAYNE
    State: NEW YORK

• Iv
    ivonne Feb 02, 2009

hi
    i just want to say that the credit card company erase my debt of $4, 000 for the treatments i never received from Body Solutions. thank God!
    what i did was sent photos of the office location, the Body solutions contract, appointment card, and all the info for this page about the complaints and everything about this company. They did an investigation an erase the debt. I didn't have to look for a lawyer.
    I hope this info could help you to erase your debts too.

• Jr
    jrsp Feb 06, 2009

hi, the same thind has happened to my mother, brothers girlfriend and friend we have contacted a lawyer to file a transaction lawsuit in fl. any one who lives in fl. and have been scammed from body solution please call the lawyer his name is benjamin williams and the # is [protected]. all i know that they changed their name and moved to a other area but it is the same people that had scammed you .

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices