Body Signer Skin GirdleSupervisor used very fowl language

I called [protected] and female answered and tried to get me to buy. I was just calling to get a price on it this girdle. She said she would go ahead and set it up as if I wanted and I told her I had to talk with my husband before I could spend $130 on this girdle (my nice way of saying oh, I don't want it). I called the next day to cancel order and female transferred me to supervisor. Supervisor who could barely speak english then went on to tell me that no matter what I had to pay them taxes and the shipping and handling since they had already shipped it. And that if I didn't in this county Obama had a law that we must pay taxes... I'm thinking I was born here and I know what I have to do...and what does Obama have to do with a girdle??? Well then told me I better take girdle and hung up on me. So I called back and asked to speak to supervisor and she said again that is me and lady if you don't have money to pay for this then you need to go and have sex or mas******** yourself on camara and make money to pay me. I don't give a sh*t about you or how you come up with money but you have to pay me, then she hung up on me again. She has called me from several numbers and won't leave me alone. I don't even answer. The numbers they call from are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
I mean what kind of business has a supervisor talk to you like this???? The calls still keep coming they are now harassing and it's been 2 months ago!!