Having problems with Body by Cruz?

Body by Cruz reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 20, 2009. The latest review scam was posted on Oct 20, 2009. The latest complaint scam was resolved on Oct 20, 2009. Body by Cruz has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Body by Cruz has resolved 1 complaints.

Body by Cruz Customer Service Contacts

1985 S. Ocean Drive 8-D,
Hallandale Beach, Florida

Body by Cruz Complaints & Reviews

Body By Cruzscam

Body by Cruz is owned by Cruz Rios who claims he's a personal trainer. I hired him as a personal trainer, paid him $750.00.Cruz only took my money.Body By Cruz is owned by a scammer. The owner of the company claims he's a personal trainer but after we signed a contract and i paid him $700 I never saw him again. Every time i called him, he never picked up the phone or if we scheduled a workout meet up he never showed up or just canceled at the last minute. Body By Cruz stole my money and never delivered what i paid for.

• Mi
      mich2810 Feb 18, 2014

horrible trainer, always making passes at women, especially ones with money, trying to find a way out of the business

• Ri
      RicardoinBrasila Jun 19, 2012

This guy is a leech on society. Everything he has he has begged, borrowed or stole from others. He preys on old people, women and prefers men. His website has medical advice? His info on the site is plagiarized and he is a fake. Does he workout--sure. Will he take your money--you bet. Beware. He is violent, dishonest and a sociopath.

• Ca
      Carol Di May 02, 2012

"Celebrity" ROTFLMAO--talk about an ago, not to mention delusional! Scammer, Thief and Rump Ranger describe him best. The celebrities on hos website never gave permission for him to use their photographs--illegal.
      The review supposedly written by him I would be was written by someone else as he can hardly put two words together let alone spell correctly.
      His license was revoked back in 1997 for domestic violence and steroid use. If you google his name you'll find more recent arrest records and mugshots for more domestic violence.
      Stay away--keep your money and if you have the chance to sue him do it.

• Es
      Esmerelda12 Mar 20, 2011

This is not the only complaint Cruz is a scammer not a "celebrity" LOL His ego...

• Pc
      P. Cruz Rios Feb 22, 2011

My name is P. CRUZ Rios and I'm the owner of Body By Cruz, Inc. This person who claims that paid me $750.00 for training is a dishonest individual who after finishing her classes with me demanded me to give her money back because she didn't lose all the weight that she excepted to lose. However, she forgets that she never followed my instructions correctly nor stayed with the program through its entire length. She is an abuser who is only trying to distort my professional image. Im a trainer celebrity and I have been training people for over 18 years. I expect you to use common sense and to remove this abusive posting. If you need any documentation or contract copy or anything to be associated with this abusive complaint please don't hesitate to contact me at [protected], [protected] or email me at [email protected]

• Je
      Jennifer3w342 Sep 19, 2010

Cruz is the rudest person I have ever experienced. He thinks he is greater than God. I don't think so buddy. He was rude and demeaning. I would never recommend him to anyone. Getting business is all about treating the customer with respect and he has no concept of that. Look elsewhere.

• Pa
      PacoN Nov 09, 2009

Cruz is the WORST Personal trainer in town. He will take your money and you WILL NEVER see him again!!! Save your MONEY!!! you will never get what you paid for. Cruz will never answer your phone calls, he will cancel all the appoitments and keep your money.