reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

ADVERTISIMENT

Bodana & Reef Van Lines, Inc. reviews & complaints

Bodana & Reef Van Lines, Inc. complaints 2

Q
Oct 16, 2018

Bodana & Reef Van Lines, Inc. - rave hairspray

I have used Rave Freeze or #4 for many years. I can't use it anymore since all you sell now is Glimmershine. It sucks, it don't hold at all! Big mistake. I bought 2-3 cans of rave freeze or #4 per week. You have lost a very loyal customer forever. I have changed brands to aussie #3 ( don't need their freeze, because #3 works great) I'm very sad this is what you change, nobody likes Glimmershine!

Bodana & Reef Van Lines, Inc. - Probable Theft of furniture

Household goods to be delivered within 7 business days finally delivered 19 days late. Missing 2 items of furniture. Advised to send a claim form by company manager. Claim form sent Certified, Return Receipt Requested. Receipt of Letter (claim form) was refused. PO is returning to sender. Insurance company notified. Police to be notified. Manager (Roy) has lied to owner throughout this entire moving process. 75 calls and faxes. Some returned with promises to deliver. Promises were all lies. Most calls never returned as promised. Partial delivery finally made as a result of inquiry by local Police Department.

I used this company for a cross country move. Originally subcontracted through Budget vanlines, the driver showed up on moving day 12 hours late. A phone call stated the driver had been pulled over and caught driving without a license. After packing the truck the driver then told me the amount due was $1000 over the original estimate. Delivery was made 30 days late. Several items missing and one box was clearly cut into with most of its contents stolen. After advised to submit a claim form by Roy, all return phone calls ceased. I never heard back from the company and never received compensation for all of my missing items. Terrible, unethical company. I have never been more disappointed in my entire life.

Bodana & Reef Van Lines, Inc. Company contacts