Bob's Discount Furnituredelivery of bedroom furniture

Ke Sep 30, 2019

9/24/19, I purchased a whole bedroom set, extra night stand, mattress boxspring, coffee table, breakfast bar and bar stools on 9/7/2019. They told me everything in stock, they came an delivered on 9/13/19, when they came they only had matress, boxspring, 1 night stand, and dresser with mirror, breakfast bar and bar stools, they came back later and brought the coffee table(didnt realize was on truck), they never even mentioned to my husband that there was stuff missing and on backorder. When I got home from work i realized, then i called bobs and was told the rest was on back order and would be delivered 9/24/19 and headboard and foot board was on back order until 10/6/19 and would be delivered 10/8/19 then on 9/24 they called me said they couldn't get there backed up from another delivery and would be there 5-8pm same night, then at 2pm received phone call coming then, i said which i already told them couldn't be there before 5pm they said had to reschedule until friday 09/27, then on Thursday i never received anything saying they were coming 9/27, so i called and customer service said no delivery scheduled person delivering never called them to schedule it and that all our stuff now was on back order until 10/26, which means they brought it all back to ware house and it was all given to another customer because on 9/24 they had it on the truck and this was there fault they couldn't get to our house, we didn't refuse the delivery. we need this stuff to be delivered as soon as possible, and customer service told me they can only see whats on their screen and can't do anything to help us out but schedule it for 10/26 and i am still not sure everything will be delivered that day as headboard and footboard aren't even due in your warehouse until that day. She put a note that we want to be compensated for all of this. We paid alot of money on 9/7 cash for everything, we just moved into a house and purchased alot and expensive furniture and trusted that everything would be delivered when we need it. I would very much appreciate a call back to my cell [protected] or my office [protected](I don't have customer number, should be able to look up by my cell phone number). We just don't find it acceptable to treat customers this way and not have any solutions!