Bob's Discount Furnituresofas not been covered under warranty for manufacturer defects.

T Nov 20, 2017 Review updated:

Called bobs to have my Sofa Recliners check out because the stitching on arm rest, and other parts of the sofas are coming apart, also the sofas material (bonded Leather) is fading, was ask to summit pictures of the problem, and was told that the pictures show that the damage and the stitching coming apart was from ware and tare of them been used, as a customer I feel disrespect of how can someone looking at some pictures can make a decision like that, I paid over $2000 of my hard earn money for this Sofa Recliners to only last my family not even 3 years, we dont have pets we both work all day and have two kids 12, and 4 and we enjoy the sofas during night times after dinner to watch tv, and no Sofas with this kind of use should only last you 3 years, the material on the sofas is coming apart even on the arm rest the stitching is apart I ask the rep if they think that my family sits on the arm rest for it to be ware and tare and was told Maybe, what a disrespect I have the Goof Proof and never called to file a claim because the problem is not from accidental damage is from manufacture defect, I am requesting for someone to come take a look at the sofas or for someone else to review the pictures and see that is not ware and tare is that the product is defective to only last 3 years, and for the sofas to be replaced Client Is Paula Garcia phone number is [protected] and [protected]

• P
      Nov 21, 2017

It can be hard to tell the difference between manufacturer defects and normal wear and tear. Unfortunately consumers can be rough with their furniture. Additionally, bonded leather furniture is not as durable as pure leather furniture. Have you asked the store of purchase who the manufacturer is? It's likely it is not Bob's. If it isn't, have you tried calling the manufacturer directly?

• J
      Dec 06, 2017

Can’t explain how disappointed I am with Bob’s furniture. I purchased a leather sofa and love seat back in 2013, I also purchased the goof proof from the store. This is not something I usually purchase, because I feel that it is a waste of my money and companies always find a way not honor it . And low and be hold it was a waste of my money and they did not honor it. I was referred to Bob's Customer Care line where I explained my situation and was told I was still covered under the 5 year warranty. I was told to submit pictures to show my defectived sofa to later be told that the goof proof does not cover the peeling and cracking of the sofa. When I purchased the goof proof I was told that the sofa would be covered no matter what, only to find out that I either had to jump on it and break the frame or take a knife to it and slit a hole in it. I can’t express my disappointment with Bob’s! I am looking for an explanation on how a product seems to be defective and the goof proof won’t cover it. And this is why I never purchase insurance. This was an message i sent to bob's in Poughkeepsie . I no longer want you to honor the goof proof but I would like my $100 back that I spent for it. I will not purchase another item from bobs. Just give me my $100 and we are done. Note to all don't purchase from Bobs they are horrible.