bobostore.com/UGG bootsNever use!!! Fakes

NEVER BUY UGGS from bobostore.com

They are first off from china and sell fakes. Secondly if you are trying to buy outside of china they will be held up in customs. I ordered boots on December 7th 2008 they never were delivered. About a month and a half later(so much for christmas!) I received a letter from customs telling me that if I wanted to receive them I would be placed on a "watch" list. I have communicated with them every week for 3 months and no refund. Do yourself a favor buy elsewhere!