Bob Evans Restaurants / seating

Ka Apr 09, 2019 Review updated:

Hello, I came into your restaurant with a party of 10 & I called ahead to ask if you had reservations and they did not, and they said they would put tables together to fit us. When we arrived the host was very rude to us saying they couldn't put tables together for us & we would seat us separate. The hostest kept making rude remarks at us and looking at us while we ate SEPARATELY.

Comments

•   Apr 09, 2019

If she kept looking at you then you probably made rude comments to her.

•   Apr 10, 2019

And did you get the name of whomever you spoke to over the phone? Did you ask to be seated by them?

Did you stay at the establishment where you were treated rudely?

HOW were they rude to you? What did they say? Do? What did you say first? What did you do first? What did you say next? What did you do next?

•   Apr 10, 2019

But they were told YES by someone over the phone.

•   May 12, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I see no posts by naturalfist.

•   May 12, 2019

Depends on how it’s said.

The other day I went into a store for a Mother’s Day card. I didn’t see gift cards so asked politely if they had any of them. “Don’t you see they’re right over there?” I said if I’d seen them behind the snack display, I’d not have asked. I suggested that they put them in a place to be seen. I asked if that made sense. “No” was the reply in a snotty voice. I said I only made a suggestion and she didn’t have to be rude. O got a nasty look and then the manager took her away.

I asked the person I was with about her and she commented that the clerk was rude to me and I stayed polite.

Her no was said in a rude tone. She could have said she’d tell her manager instead of her response. Tone of voice

•   May 13, 2019

@SubSquirrel They were blocked. That was a one time codename for BEnchboy.

•   May 13, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Ah she’s back with a few more nicknames.