Bob Evans Restaurants / curbs not being painted and service

I recently visited bob Evans West chestnut street Washington Pa. As I was waiting for someone in front of restaurant a elderly gentleman tripped and fell onto your sidewalk. Due to the fact he couldn't see the end of the wheelchair access area and the increase in the curb height. Luckily he wasn't seriously hurt from the fall. As if that wasn't enough of a experience. Our food sat under the heat lamps for 15 minutes while waitress handled other tables and others stood around doing nothing.

Jul 07, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 07, 2019

Because he fell, you should have called the police to request the store get a citation for the lack of curb paint.

•   Jul 07, 2019

Many locations are lacking the paint to outline the access curb. When walking, I used to complain about the dip in the sidewalk that wasn’t marked. Now I complain about it as I cannot clearly see the access area and my wheelchair has almost gone over the dip or curb. I’m never alone so I’m always warned and I know I’m lucky. In the winter, that isn’t always cleared from snow enough to see the dip.

I’d have lodged a complaint against the business for a safety issue and tell them you saw a man fall. He looked okay but may have broken a bone or a bleeding wound might be infected.

Your food issue is common. Servers are busy and can’t get your order fast. A heat lamp keeps it warm and your complaint is the heat lamp, not cold food. I’d rather have cold food than fall.

•   Jul 08, 2019

@SubSquirrel And I'm pretty sure someone else can not touch your orders for your tables unless of an emergency or something.

•   Jul 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Then there is the tip issue. One took the order, one served it, then one cleans it up.