Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Transportation & Vehicles BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke no response to emails
M
Author of the complaint
9:43 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have emailed BMW Germany on several occasions about my mini cooper. The car requires a new petrol guage. The car has not even completed 24, 000 km and such a fault should not have occured in a car of this caliber. The gauge reads that petrol is present when actually there is NO petrol, it is unsafe to drive. I have sent a complaint to them asking for a free replacement of the gauge since this is obviously a manufacture fault, I get no reply from them.

Mohamed Shehata
Chassis Number: TN34601

1 comments
M
Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm EDT

i have a problem with the service center in Egypt and i want to make a complain .
they have hit me and stole some things from me and didn't want me to leave the center all of this when i complained about the service and that they left things in the car didn't do it and they wanted to throw me out of the service center.
mahmoud el tabei.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

194 complaints