BMW Germanyno response to emails

I have emailed BMW Germany on several occasions about my mini cooper. The car requires a new petrol guage. The car has not even completed 24, 000 km and such a fault should not have occured in a car of this caliber. The gauge reads that petrol is present when actually there is NO petrol, it is unsafe to drive. I have sent a complaint to them asking for a free replacement of the gauge since this is obviously a manufacture fault, I get no reply from them.

Mohamed Shehata
Chassis Number: TN34601

mahmoud el tabei Aug 06, 2012

i have a problem with the service center in Egypt and i want to make a complain .
    they have hit me and stole some things from me and didn't want me to leave the center all of this when i complained about the service and that they left things in the car didn't do it and they wanted to throw me out of the service center.
    mahmoud el tabei.