BlueYellowBook.com Logo

BlueYellowBook.com

Having problems with BlueYellowBook.com?

BlueYellowBook.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 30, 2008. The latest review Scam was posted on Oct 30, 2008. BlueYellowBook.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. BlueYellowBook.com has resolved 0 complaints.

BlueYellowBook.com Customer Service Contacts

20533 Biscayne Blvd., № 635
Miami, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlueYellowBook.com Customer Service. Initial BlueYellowBook.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlueYellowBook.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlueYellowBook.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlueYellowBook.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BlueYellowBook.com Complaints & Reviews

BlueYellowBook.comScam

we got a call from someone claming to be pat of blueyellowbook.com. She started asking if I wanted to renew my "Yellow Pages subscription" I said that I was not aware of that and she said that the name of our company was listed for 2 years and that we had to pay $600. When I asked more information she was wage and when I asked for her name she hanged up.
Becarful.

• Bb
      BB Printing CO Feb 05, 2010

I am having the same problem. This has been going on for 2 years and It is on our credit report. I dont know what to do.

• Do
      DoninVA Feb 03, 2010

I received a phone call about 5 minutes ago from "Blueyellowbook.com". They guy asked me to verify information. When I asked him what is was for he said we advertised with them online last year told me that I will be receiving an invoice for $725.00 for last years service. I handle all advertising at the business and know I did not sign or agree to any online website advertisement. I told them that I had not agreed or signed up for any type of advertisement with their company and that I never authorized the listing. They just hung-up.
      I checked out "my" listing on their website and it is a total joke. Company name, address, city, state, zip but NO PHONE NUMBER. They imported all of the data. This company is a scam. Don't send them a dime for unsolicited advertisement.

• Re
      rexs Jan 28, 2010

Hey No Name 888

How are you doing? I was looking online a found a website that your business can have a FREE ebillboard. Just go to seekshallfind.com. My friend Mike has a small business and he like his ebillboard.

• Ro
      rob7991 Oct 08, 2009

Can I just state for the record that this scam has NOTHING to do with my UK-based web design company (unfortunately named BlueYellow Media).
      Regards,
      Rob Tong
      CEO, BlueYellow Media, London, UK

• De
      Dee Douglas Aug 17, 2009

Same thing JUST happened to me... they are back to the name Blue Yellow Media... I kept feeling like she was fishing for me to say something in agreement to be able to edit together an audio tape that may sound like I am agreeing to pay for it last year... I said I would never agree to it, that I don't advertise, she said that I did... I said why would people search on BYMedia to find out about me, she said I had lots of hits... she sounded like she was going to transfer me to someone that was going to settle up with me... she kept asking, 'then can I transfer you to pay for it?'... I said 'No, this sounds like a scam'... she said it wasn't and confirmed my address, and said she'd send me a bill in the mail? Except for the same situations I've read about above, I'm bewildered. Did anything negative happen to anybody? Debbie Douglas.

• Ha
      Hawaikai Aug 07, 2009

Wow i just received the same exact fone call today. They were claiming i had signed up with them a year ago and now had a billing of 745. Everything they were saying sounded fishy and when i asked for the agents name(whom i supposedly agreed to the contract), they said he was No longer in.
      Im glad i checked out their scam"BLUE YELLOW MEDIA" online n came accross all the complaints. Now i know for sure they were a bunch of con artists. They said they will send me an INVOICE with my billing...these scammers are unbelievable. When i try returning their call, it goes striaight to their Voicemail system

• My
      Myfj Jul 27, 2009

BLUE MEDIA YELLOW PAGES:

This same scam is still going on. I was told the company name was blue media yellow pages. I am not sure if they changed thier name from blueyellow pages or if it is another scam company. However, everything else sound exactly the same as the complaints on here.

I was told that I signed up to be a member of a service I know nothing about. They told me that they had my recorded voice saying yes to the service. I don't think that would be hard to accomplish with todays technology. But they refused to play it for me.

To top that off I was told that I have been a member for 2 years and owe them 700 dollars or I was going to be sent to collections. They did not feel there was any need to bill me or contact me or any of you until two years later.

Hmm. Does that about sum up the conversations with these people?

What a load of garbage. These people need to go away. Contact your local consumer protection agency and AG to file a complaint. C0ntact the news or media and let them run with it if they have time. BBB is not a source for the public. Yes you can file a complaint with them but they work for the company not for the consumer. If the company does not pay to be a member then you are waisting your time. However, more feedback is better.

Don't let this go. Some poor person at this moment is thinking they are going to be sent to collections and maybe enough so that they will actually send them money. Stand up for yourself and the people around you. File a complaint. It only takes a few minutes of your time.

no name 888 Jul 03, 2009

a friend of mine mention these blue yellow book folks to me and i checked into them and found my self surprised on the services and what they charged, i own a small self service/repair station in kentucky and have been advertising with them for about 7 months now

no name 888 Jun 26, 2009

i got a call from this number about an invoice for advertising, i had no clue who the heck they were so i did some research..turns out blue yellow book and bizadvertizing are sister companies yet are not the same as they have different owners operators etc..(or so my lawyer tells me) regardless i did list my company with them almost a full year ago and i had documents in my office to prove it.Although i wasnt pleased to receive this bill i know i was responsible for it and i couldnt use past issues on a sister company against them

Marianne Mar 13, 2009

They pulled the same stuff on us...even after being repeatedly told that we had NOT authorized any service, they mailed an invoice. I sent it back to them with a message telling them I would report them to the Attorney General, District Attorney and Consumer Affairs. Then a nasty woman going by the name of Janet Saunders left a voice mail threatening to turn us over to collections. I tried to return her call at [protected] but got only her voice mail. I told her in no uncertain terms that they were perpetrating a fraud and we would not be victims of their scam. She had the nerve to leave me another voice mail threatening to sue me for slander! These people are persistent and pushy--and most likely taking advantage of many unsuspecting people. I do think the Attorney General needs to be notified.

• St
      Steve Andrew Mar 09, 2009

This woman called me on March 9, 2009 and asked me if I wanted to renew my advertising with bizadvertizing.com (alias for blueyellowbook.com). She claimed that I was advertising with them for the past two years and was going to send me an invoice to continue on the site. I stated that I did not know what she was talking about and asked her to fax me a copy of my signed contract. She said she would, but did not and said she was going to close the account and send me a bill. When I questioned her for further information, she hung up on me. When I called the phone number from my caller ID, [protected], I got a message that this number is disconnected. This is a SCAM; do not fall for any phone calls from either bizadvertizing.com or blueyellowbook.com.

chuck spivey Feb 25, 2009

They are hassling me over a supposed agreement i did not do. They are the most pathetic people ever, I will be talking to my lawyers about this and seeing what i can do. Does anyone have any information as to how to track these people down? A address or anything?

• Be
      beccayogo Nov 30, 2008

I received the same scam. They even pretended to tape the phone call and started it over several times during the conversation. I told them I would have to check with my lawyer. I received a bill from them Friday and I went to their web site to see what it was. Not long after I had got on the site the phone rang at the shop. It was someone claiming to be from Blue Yellow pages. She tried several times to get me to pay her on the phone using a credit card. I refused and said I wanted some information to send in with the bill. She said she would fax the information to me. She asked me if a certain number was my fax number and I said no. It was totally wrong. I really thought they had my business confused with another one. She faxed the information to my home. I googled the site again tonight and found all this information. Needless to say I REFUSE TO PAY THE BILL. THANKS SO MUCH FOR INFORMING PEOPLE ABOUT THESE SCAMS. It is hard enough starting out without people like this trying to trick you out of your money. I am struggling to make ends meet as it is.

Another thing that I thought was fishy about this; most of the time if you sign up for a service you usually put it on your credit card right!Especially if you sign up on the internet...Should I report this to our police department?
      Thanks again.

• Ta
      Tammy Nov 19, 2008

I received a phone call about 10 minutes ago from "Blueyellowbook.com". They told me that I had signed up for a website advertisement that I needed to pay for. I told them that I had not signed up for any type of advertisement and that if I didn't want to have it renewed I would have to pay the past bill of $698. When I refused she got rash with me and said she would send my bill to the collections agency. Then I tried to find out more and she just hung up on me. These people are total scammers.
      They need to be reported to the police.

• Su
      Sue Nov 19, 2008

I received a phone requesting $698 to renew the advertising. I asked to see the written authorization and when they said they didn't have it, I asked for the verbal tape recorded authorization. They hung up and haven't called back.

• Le
      Les Nov 07, 2008

I revieved the same call as everyone else. They even went so far as to send me a bill. When I called to ask about it I got an anwering sevice that fielded my question and said that I would be called back within 24 hrs. I haven't heard back yet but I wish that I could get a copy of something that I had signed.
      They don't seem to have that handy so I don't seem to have their money handy.

• Le
      Leonard Chung Nov 07, 2008

Collection call attempting to collect $698.00 for services that were never subscribed to by myself or the comapny

• Te
      Terri Nov 06, 2008

I received the same phone call and insisting that I authorized a listing in their Blue Yellow Pages. I have never heard of Blue Yellow Pages.

Let everyone you know about this scam.