Blue Whale PublishingNot taking off call list

S

I pay my bills to this company every month. I have never been late paying my bills to this company.
At least once a week, give or take a week, I get phone calls from this company stating that since I am a good customer and always pay my bills on time, they can lower my remaining owed amount by _% if I pay in full at the moment of the call.
EVERY TIME they call me I tell them to take me off their calling list and to never call me again about this. Every time they tell me that they put in my account to not call me and that when the account pops up they will see not to call me.
I spoke to Roy S, the billing manager for Blue Whale Publications and he said that he put do not call me so that when the account pops up they will see not to call me. He also said that the calls are hand dialed so it is the representative choice to place the call. However I have heard that I would no longer be called at least 5 times before this call and I highly doubt they will not call me.

angry customer Mar 03, 2009

Blue whale publications has treated us very poorly. They have not given us the internet shopping spree which was promised nor have they ever let us select our magazines. They are giving us the run around and will not let us cancel our transaction. They have also been very rude and nasty over the phone. Never ever do business with them!

Sassiegirl Mar 22, 2009

I have tried many many times to cancel i am still being charged 50 bux a month out of checking

• Sw
    sweetrhonda Oct 14, 2009

I just received a phone call from Blue Whale Publishing telling me that I was selected to recieve $1000 shopping spree.

He started to ask me questions like "where do you work" etc and I told him I had no intention of telling him anything over the phone.

When he called me "Miss" I corrected him and said it's "Mrs." but he talked over me so I repeated it. He yelled "We will not be dictated to!" and hung up on me.

Who are these clowns? And more importantly how do they get around the "Do not call" list I'm on?