Blue Whale Publishing Company Logo

Blue Whale Publishing Company

Having problems with Blue Whale Publishing Company?

Blue Whale Publishing Company Customer Service Contacts

6440 NW 5th Way
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue Whale Publishing Company Customer Service. Initial Blue Whale Publishing Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blue Whale Publishing Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blue Whale Publishing Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Blue Whale Publishing Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Blue Whale Publishing Company Complaints & Reviews

Blue Whale Publish VickieVickie Berry

I am on a Fixed Income. I had gotten a computer for my House. I got a call from Blue Whale Publish saying I had won a 1000 in a sweepstake. But it is not true. Blue Whale me to pay for some magazines that support to be free. I do'nt have 39.00 to give to nobody. This company do'nt need to be Online.Please take me off your List. I have not Authorize no one to charge me anything. Also I have reported this company to the Better Business Burea. I have also contacted my bank to not Authorize any money from my Account. Thanks Ms. Vickie K. Berry

• De
      Dean12345678 Feb 04, 2017

You spoke to 2 separate individuals in calls which not only the terms and conditions were explained to you, but you provided your billing information, you agreed to the terms and conditions, agreed to the payments, AND were provided information on how to cancel the service both orally and in writing, so this sounds like all the other complaints about magazine companies-- a bad case of internet troll syndrome and buyer's remorse as there is a number to call where the company will work with you on your billing by skipping payments or getting them reduced.