Blue Tax IncFraud

They promise to wipe IRS debt, Promise to life bank levies and wipe away wage garnisments, but is unable to do any of this and will not refund money to clients, They threaten clients and use misleading information to convince clients to pay for their services. Company needs to be shut down, they are telling lies to people and taking peoples money for services they can not do.

• Li
    Lisa wirt Nov 14, 2016

We got blue tax we hired them and 2013 as my husband I had been in a car accident January 2010 and some of our taxes got mixed up so we paid through tax $2500 and got absolutely nothing I made arrangements on the amount we owed for taxes at $75 a month to bluetax didn't do this I did this. after which I called them and told them come on what are you going to do I want my money back and in response the guy that was supposed to be representing us call my husband and told him he better get a rien on your wife. That was the last we heard from them that was two years ago and this year I got a note from the IRS telling me they had drop the power of attorney so that entitles me freely to call the IRS which I did and They said blue tax had done nothing. I need help I need a lawyer this is criminal it really hurt me financially beyond description and blue tax knew it and they did nothing help I need A lawyer who can help me not cost me a bundle because I do not have that I just want my $2500 back they did nothing they deserve nothing help Lisa

Sarina Sample Oct 04, 2016

Retained Blue Tax to help with IRS to reduce tax debt keep wanting more money paid $4, 500.00 deposited in to BofA acct that seemed strange to then wanted more money. I would call and always different person called once and a gental man i had spoke with before knew his voice told me he was his brother I will be filing complaints and further action needs to be researched

• Ty
    Tyson Johnson Feb 09, 2016

I almost hired bluetax three years ago then I read this board here. I must say J Stozn was on point I hired Tax Resolution Professionals and the total fee was about $1850. They settled $45000 of debt for $100, there were no hard sales calls or any of that. I paid $175 for them to start my case and made the rest in monthly payments. Prior to that I almost hired BlueTax and they wanted $4000 to start, not sure if there were additional fees after that. Check TRP out before you hire anybody. I had tried five firms before I ended up hiring them. Their site is www.taxresolutionprofessionals.com and phone [protected]. Robert was the attorney assigned to my case, and I think they are a fairly small firm, but the results and service was amazing.

I also attached a picture of part of the letter of them accepting my offer. So relieved to have it all over and thanks J Stozn for the recommend.

Comments

• Ni
    Nina Walton Oct 15, 2015

Blue tax ripped me off as well. They charged me $2500.00 for the same thing I could have done myself. They rarely answered phone calls or provided updates on my case. I asked them to see if they could get my taxes reduced as they claimed they could, but they didn't. I ended up paying an extra $4, 000. more than I should have paid. I never heard from them again other than to ask me for my future business and referrals. The nerve!!! They caused me nothing but heartache and frustration.

• Da
    David Sample Jul 31, 2015

Blue tax stole my money and they are criminals we should start s class action suit against them I want my 4500 dollars back

• Di
    Dina Roytman Mar 29, 2015

They keep changing addresses...DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! I paid $3000.00 for very simple case. They did not do anything from march 12 to the end of the year...Because of that I lost my IRA. Finally i called IRS and they returned some, but because it took so long every day cost 5% from the sum you owe...I am 73y.o and during that time i almost was end up in the hospital...BBB can't do anything to them..

• Ex
    Ex-employe Mar 09, 2015

I agree with the individual that were ripped off. I worked at blue tax. They are sales people looking to get your money.

• Up
    upsetwyomingconsumet Oct 01, 2014

Blue tax and todd lewis will tell you what you want to hear but will not do anything until you complain, and the they do only what they want and threaten to sue uou if you take any legal action against them. I reported them to the california attorney general and he lied to them. We all need to file a complainrcomplaint with the attorney generals office to shut them down. So please everybody who has a complaint, contact the ca attattorney general and file a complaint.

Sabrinagreenwood Sep 28, 2014

I to was ripped off by bluetax ! Can someone please inform me if there are any cases against them, that I can join . [email protected] Or any referrals or advice ! I am mentally ill and can't really express myself !

• Fr
    Frank Monks Jul 07, 2014

I was ripped off by Blue Tax also. After signing up, I got no phone calls from them for months. Then they finally called wanting thousands of more dollars to finish my case. If I would have read all the negative publicity and terrible things on the web, I would have never wasted my money. The Vice President of the company is a liar and a con artist. Don't waste your money on this company, use it towards your tax's or an attorney.

• Bl
    bluetaxscam Jul 06, 2014

If you want to get a full/partial refund, you must contact the BBB, Trustlink, and the Businessconsumeralliance, as soon as you file complaints on all three websites, you will immediately be called by the vice president of Blue Tax who will spew lies to you to try to sweet talk you into retracting your complaint's, don't buy into any of his lies, tell him you are demanding a full refund. He will make promises that the case will be resolved and investigated in a matter of days, but then they'll just pass you off to a different account manager. All their staff quit at the end of 2013/early 2014 because they couldn't make payroll and were committing so much fraud.

• Ms
    Mslerew Jul 01, 2014

I am currently a client of Blue Tax in Canoga Park Ca. I've been a client since late December of 2012, not because I'm happy with their work but because they've been working on my case for that long!!! I owe taxes from the year of 10, 11 and 12 and I've paid them $5, 000.00 to settle my debt (embarrassed to say) I came to them seeking help in a desperate situation. I have called numerous times and was usually told the person handling my case was unavailable and I'd have to leave a message. I'd never get a call back! I did get a call towards the end of 2013 asking if I'd have them file my 2013 taxes so they could include it with the debt they were already settling...for another $2500.00!!! I of course said no, I was already being garnished by the state and was about to be garnished by the IRS and had no money to pay to file! Here it is July of 2014, I've been garnished &000.00 per month by the IRS since January and I'm so angry and frustrated with Blue Tax! I feel like I've been held hostage in this situation because they've done very little to resolve this dilemma and as far as they are concerned it's my fault!! But when I ask the question of what have they been doing and why hasn't this been resolved?? I get double talk! I will have resolve this with someone else because this company has taken my money and left me out to dry!! Horrible customer service and full of lies!! I wish I knew better a year ago but I've never been in this kind of a situation before...a hard lesson to learn.

AnMelch7 Feb 27, 2014

Please contact me via email in reference to a proposed Class Action Law suit. [email protected]

• Bl
    bluetaxscam Jan 03, 2014

Blue tax's owner, David "justin" urbas has personally had liens filed on him by the state and IRS back in 04, AND he was ordered to pay a 1.3million restitution judgement in 06.

HIs company, blue tax/blue tax consulting corp has CA EDD employment tax liens for all quarters of 2012/2013. Can't even pay his own taxes, probably shouldn't handle other peoples tax problems

he is starting to operate the company under his wife's name, as well: corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/angelica-urbas/[protected].aspx

all information in this email is from public records search: losangeles.netronline.com/la-index.php search for justin urbas and blue tax and select option "search by grantor"

[protected] 2012-03-16 TAX LIEN BLUE TAX INC CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT
    [protected] 2012-04-17 TAX LIEN BLUE TAX INC CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT
    [protected] 2013-03-28 TAX LIEN BLUE TAX INC CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT
    [protected] 2013-07-16 TAX LIEN BLUE TAX INC CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT
    [protected] 2013-09-17 TAX LIEN BLUE TAX INC CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT
    [protected] 2013-10-29 TAX LIEN BLUE TAX CONSULTING CORPORATION CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT
    [protected] 2004-12-22 TAX LIEN URBAS DAVID J UNITED STATES INTERNAL REVENUE
    [protected] 2004-07-22 TAX LIEN URBAS DAVID J CALIFORNIA STATE FRANCHISE TAX

Number Date Type Grantors Grantees
    [protected] 2004-01-13 TAX LIEN URBAS DAVID J CALIFORNIA STATE FRANCHISE TAX
    [protected] 1998-02-05 TAX LIEN URBAS DAVID CALIFORNIA STATE EMPLOYMENT

UPDATE:

Don't fall prey to the new company brought to you by the wonderful Todd Lewis and Justin Urbas [Of the quickly declining Blue Tax scam]

You'll notice the similar childish animated poorly designed website FireFinancial.com that immediately reminds you of bluetax.com

They're not even trying to hide the relation, if you look at public WHOIS records of firefinancial, it's registered to Blue Tax VP Todd Lewis, and blue tax mailing address:

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: Todd Lewis

Registrant Organization:

Registrant Street: 8236 Remmet Ave.

Registrant City: Canoga Park

Registrant State/Province: California

Registrant Postal Code: 91304

Registrant Country: United States

Registrant Phone: [protected]

In case you didn't know, Todd Lewis is the malicious, degrading, demeaning vp of Blue Tax that will tell you that you are going to hell, or must prey on little animals.

He'll promise you the world on the phone, or if he does agree to a refund check, it will bounce, because Blue Tax doesn't have any new money. That's why their starting "Fire Financial" out of the same office. You'll see the domain is only 2 months old, so any claims of 'prior customers' or 'prior performance' are complete FRAUD.

MadVoodoo Nov 25, 2013

OIC is crap "Anonymous IRS employee" as you need to QUALIFY. Sure, If you're broke living in a van down by the river...Oh but you better not own the van. IRS is evil and sham on you for even working in that cesspool. Don't trust them with anything, Why? BECAUSE THEIR A COLLECTION COMPANY COLLECTING FOR A PRIVET BANK, AKA FEDERAL RESERVE...duh. That's about as Federal as FedEX.

Now, I went with Accelerated Tax Solutions, worked with Matthew, 100% money back guarantee. No other firm in the country does that. The firm did in fact fix my tax issue, I'm a 1099 owner operator so my issue was a bit bad. One nice thing was, I was always greeted by a live person when I called in for my legal team. The legal team also kept me up to speed with everything that was going on with my case. All I can say is me and my wife are very happy with the end results! I won’t lie, the 100% money back guarantee along with the BBB report is what sold me on them. My brother is now working with them and is also very happy. I recommend giving them a call, [protected] - ask for Matthew, he’s a good guy and will tell you what’s going on without the sales BS. Let him know your issue and he will give you the facts on what you’re up against. -hope this helps, God bless.

AnMelch7 Jun 19, 2013

It is apparent and obvious to me that the "positive" comments on Blue Tax, Inc is just Todd Lewis in disguise trying to lure more victims in... and what did you do Blue Tax, Inc?? swindle the BBB for an A minus rating? You certainly have swindled all of your consumers.

Anonymous IRS employee Apr 26, 2013

The IRS offers something called an "Offer in Compromise", anyone can submit an OIC. All these debt consolidation companies do is submit an OIC on the taxpayer's behalf, and charge a LOT of money to do so. If you submit your own OIC through the IRS the application fee is $150.00 and that's it, plus the application fee goes toward your tax debt. Before you throw money away to these companies that could just be going toward your IRS balance, look up the OIC info on www.irs.gov it is called Form 656-B it has all the OIC process information.

• Ga
    Gary L. 1950 Nov 14, 2012

I think I will do more homework!! To many negative's listed against Blue Tax, there must be something to it!! Thanks everyone for the info.! I do have a problem and I want to show the I.R.S. that I do want to rectify the situation and get on with life!!! Gary

Cheesy Bob Oct 22, 2012

I paid Blue Tax of Los Angels two installments one for $1, 700 and the other for $1, 800 totaling $3, 500. I no sooner paid the 2nd installment when I get a email from Joseph Gallo compliance manager stating that California Tax Board states I owe them a higher amount then previously quoted. He went and drew up another contract wanting an additional $3, 000. He based the information on hear say and innuendo from CTB, or so he says. He did not forward me any documentation from the tax board. I canceled my account with Blue Tax and will be filing a complaint with BBB and Attorney General's Office in Los Angeles. People out there please, please stay away from BLUE TAX INC>

• In
    incrediblyangry Jul 19, 2012

Blue Tax took my case more than 2 years ago in 2009. I lost count of how many different "account managers' were assigned to my case over this period and each one told me something different or they had to check with someone "higher" up to get my questions and concerns answered. Each time, I was told something completely different. Today, July 19, 2012 I FINALLY got a phone call from someone in the compliance department stating that they were now ready to take my case to the IRS to determine a final resolution to my tax issues, i.e. payment schedule, offer in compromise (OIC) or currently not collectible (CNC) but NOT unitl I sent them more money. When I hired this company in 2009, I was charged a fee for ALL of my tax issues to be resolved which included past tax returns all the way to the final conclusion. I was NEVER told nor did I sign any agreement stating I would be asked to pay additional fees once my case went to compliance. Blue Tax has refused to finalize my tax issues with the IRS because they undercharged me in the first place... which was not my responsibility. It was theirs and now they are not finishing the job they promised to do. I am filing complaints with the BBB and having them investigated for fraud.

People, you can deal directly with the IRS yourselves free of charge. They will work with you as long as you are not evading them. You can set up your own payment arrangemnts, file your own OIC or CNC without paying anyone a dime to do it. If you have questions on how to do this or where to get the forms, call your local IRS office and they will help you. You can download the forms and the instructions online at www.irs.gov .

As long as you file your taxes, you will not go to jail. As long as you stay in contact with them, they will not harass you, freeze your bank accounts, garnish your wages or take your property BUT you must contact the IRS and cooperate. I had a huge tax problem and was afraid to go directly to the IRS myself. All Blue Tax did for me was file my past tax returns... nothing else... and I could have done that much by myself without their help. I was also paying them to resolve the issue of my tax liability on my behalf which they have now refused to do. If I had gone to the IRS myself in the first place, I wouldn't have wasted the last 2 1/2 years as well as the fee I paid.

I have referred friends and business associates to this company, as well, and not only was I told the account managers are rude and abrupt, they were not helpful and actually told one person "stop wasting my time" and hung up the phone. Don't let the IRS scare you like they did me... if you cooperate with them, they WILL work with you.

madmaninbama Jun 27, 2012

i too am a pissed off consumer. I owed the state of Alabama in which they garnished my husbands income. In this economy and with 5 children at home we could no longer survive. Out of desperation we contacted Blue tax of Los Angeles California. After paying my $2500 up front it didnt take me long to figure out things were not right. I could never reach anyone and when iI did I got the same uninformed bull. I am 7 almost 8 months into this nightmare and about to complain to the BBB and my attorney general. I hope to get some refund but i realize too that unfortunately I have been scammed. These people should be brought to justice for the way they take advantage of people and rip them off! they are a FRAUD!!!

• Nu
    nunthewizr Jan 12, 2012

If you call the IRS or your State Tax Department directly, they'll send you the same forms these places do...for FREE!!! I settled with the State on my $5300 tax bill for $1500. I owe the IRS $12k and they set up a payment of a $100 a month for the first year. I was scared to call them but did when they sent letters to my employer and bank on their intent to levy. I'm so glad I just called them both. Try doing this before hiring a place to do the same thing you can do at no cost.

• Lo
    lookoutforthisnewscam Jan 12, 2012

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS! If you've been a victim of this company, as many have, you should do the following to get your money back, because it will work:

1. File a complaint with the BBB. Blue Tax doesn't want their grade to go down, as that's how they sell to unsuspecting people, so they will do whatever they need to do to prevent you from filing a complaint and more than likely issue you a refund. If that doesn't work...

2. contact the ATTORNEY GENERAL in your state. Tell them you have an issue with a tax relief firm that is a fraud, and trust me, they will contact Blue Tax aggressively and get them to resolve your account. Tax Relief fraud is a big deal now, it has been much publicized, and Blue Tax doesn't want any attention by them.

Rick Lopez the CEO is a car salesman, he's never been a CEO of anything, no background in tax law. Zilch. And Justin Urbas, another one of the many 'owners' in this scam, is an ex con, having bilked millions from old people on bad film investments. So are many of the people working there, btw. That's right, they are felons, running a tax firm. Crazy.

It is unbelievable that this company is selling the way it's selling, but karma's a ### and will catch up to them. COMPLAIN. You have power to change this and shut this company down!

• Ru
    RubberKitty Jan 11, 2012

Blue Tax is a rip off. After getting tired of their lies and cheating me out of my money, I filed a complaint with the BBB. Todd Lewis is now telling me I will get a complete refund of all my money if I will lie to the BBB and tell them the problem was already resolved before I filed my complaint. Todd Lewis has called me using a computer program to change the caller ID. He denies this of course. He harasses me every day via phone and email. I am thinking I need an attorney to get rid of him!!

• Cb
    cbonne Jan 06, 2012

Watch out for any comments saying "lets fight blue tax together" for i fear that it is a so called "Blue Tax Decoy Pirate". In his comments his name just happens to be max which is the same name that is their commercial. Coincidence, i think not. I would not go to [email protected] because i believe that is a spamming mail account.

• Je
    Jerry'TAX CHEAT' Dec 24, 2011

I have never dealt with a company whose representative was as rude and unprofessional as Blue Tax Inc.

I placed a call to them September of 2011 and was connected to a Robert Foster and explained my IRS issue to him. I had not filed past returns and received a threatening letter from the IRS saying that they would be placing a levy on my wages. I explained to him that I had kept this information from my disabled wife so as not to cause her any stress. He had me hold the line and came back a few minutes later and said that my fee would be $8600.00! Wow, I had no idea that filing four tax returns would cost that much. I told him that I would need to speak with my wife that night and “fess up” as to our situation. He began to badger me for a credit card number and said that my wife should not have any say in the matter since she was not contributing income to the household. This annoyed me and I hung up on him telling him he was way off base. He then sent me the following email:

From: Robert Foster [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:36 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject:

Jerry,

Differences aside you’re supposedly the man of the house hold who already hasn’t told your wife for 4 years about this growing tax issue. All of a sudden it is mandatory to speak with her about what you haven’t done, rather than tell her you have rectified the issue. WE are the #1 Tax firm in the United States and have delt with thousands of individuals like you in fixing their problems. DO you really think it’s the first time I’ve heard the excuse “I have to talk with my wife?” Come on man, I didn’t just fall off the turnip truck! Good luck buddy. If you want to handle this properly you can call me and say you’re sorry and then I’ll think about taking your case.

Robert Foster
    Senior Tax Advisor
    Blue Tax Inc.
    Direct [protected]
    Fax [protected]
    www.bluetaxinc.com

I replied that his message was totally unprofessional.

He then responded:

From: Robert Foster [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:52 PM
    To: 'Jerry Xxxxx'
    Subject: RE:

You’re a TAX CHEAT. I pay my taxes. You should do the same.

The next day I called the JG Tax Group, and they resolved my problem in a totally professional manner for a total fee of $2900.00. The levy was never placed and after all was said and done instead of owing them $17, 565.90 I only owed them $1122.60! I’m taking the time and effort to write and post this in hopes that I can spare another person from being overcharged by Blue Tax Inc. and dealing with a company that has reps like Mr. Foster, if that’s his real name.

marsov Dec 13, 2011

TaxHelp you're for real, ..my 2009 Tax return was audited by the IRS and I'm glad I utilized the services of a reputable CPA, ...everything you stated above was what my CPA advised me, ..and right now I'm paying monthly installments to the IRS - the best option to take in my case..

• Ta
    TaxHelp Nov 15, 2011

I have no ties to this company but have worked in the industry before. For the people that have tax issues I would like to give some input and understanding. Most of these companies give you one price then charge you on retainer and ask for more money a couple months down the road. This is where a lot of people's complaints come from. So, the first thing you should ask when taking a serious look at a company is how they bill. If you are told retainer or the service agreement shows "retainer based fee", don't deal with them.

Next, you have to understand what can be done. Most people will end up paying their debt and not getting a reduction. For the majority of taxpayers the best that can be done is a payment arrangement that you can afford to pay in the eyes of the IRS. This is done by looking at all of your income and allowable monthly expenses. What's let over is your payment in most cases.

Very few people qualify for the settlement option that most companies try to sell you on with their ads. If you have any assets (equity in your home, retirement accounts, whole life insurance) then you probably don't qualify for the Offer in Compromise program. If you don't have any of these things and your on fixed income, then you MAY qualify.

There are two other options on how to lower the debt. First, you can sometimes qualify for a penalty abatement. Look up "just cause for a penalty abatement." Usually this option comes into play with major medical issues during the tax year. The other option in lowering a tax debt is if you didn't file an original return and the IRS filed for you. If this has happened and you go back and file your balance will likely go down.

I hope this helps inform people at least in a minor way. There was nothing I hated more when I worked in the industry than miss informed people and companies trying to rip people off. It gives people/companies in the industry a bad name.

• Pi
    Pistoffclient Sep 28, 2011

I paid these people $3500 and the reciter told me that they can take cre of my case even though I told him my income was high. So when I was told by the vice president if the company that he is sure that he can at least lower my tax by 30% I signed up. Now 6 months later everything is all the same. These people are true con artists. Do not believe what they say because they are there just to take your money without any guarantees at all. They are liars and are greedy and act like they are there to help you out . I will never wish what I went through even on my enemies

• Ca
    Caleb33 Sep 19, 2011

Blue Tax is a big scam. Don't waste your time. I paid $3500 for them to handle my case. I had no updates or anything until I go a phone call about 2 months later saying that I need to pay them an extra $2100 because my case was more than they expected to be. I'm like WTF. I told you how much I owed and you they gave me an estimate of $3500 so I paid it up front. Now they are asking for more money. No way. So since I did not pay them the extra $2100, they dropped my case with no refund. I am really pissed off and I'm telling you not to consider them at all. They will scam you for as much as they can get. I tried to get a Manager, but with no luck. They will not return my phone call!

• Ca
    Cartoon Losers Sep 09, 2011

Anyone that would do business that uses a cartoon as a commerical gets what they deserve. How Stupid.

Joe Morris 49 Jul 31, 2011

Some of the complaints posted on this site look funny. Their BBB rating is A-, not F. See: http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Tax-Consultants/Blue-Tax-in-Los-Angeles-CA-100090806

• Da
    Dan from Lancaster Jul 28, 2011

Just 5 words: Better Business Bureau rating: F

• Wi
    willie posner Jul 01, 2011

Wow, I never saw this site before I hired them. I guess I got lucky...or maybe this is a different company? Alls I know, I get my full pay Checks now because before I hired them I had a garnishment. And I only have to pay small payments to the IRS now, payments I can afford since I'm a low income family. My wife signed us up first I was mad since we were in a bind financials wise. But I talked to Blue Tax when the assistant would call us and we didn't always understand what was going on but they took care of it. I couldn't do it on my own. If my problem was simple maybe but I'm just glad my taxes are in order now. I don't know anyone with a big problem like I had so I can't recommend to my friends and family but if you all need some help my opinon is they did a good job and we are pretty satisfied.

• Rm
    Rmontique Jun 13, 2011

I checked the BBB and found that their were 14 complaints filed against this company. 12 of them were filed with the last 12 months. This does not sit well with me as I was looking at using this company.

• Ds
    D. Shotwell Jun 05, 2011

Complete fraud. Makes all kinds of promises until they get your money. Then they simply go through the motions. Not proactive. Not on top of your case. Each conversation, after the first one, is like it is the first one. You have to remind them of what you said and what they said. No lifting of garnishments, no penalty abatements, no offer in compromise, no deals. No "lawyers" working for you as stated. You would do better in dealing with tax people yourself. In fact I did.

• 40
    4090920 Jun 01, 2011

What the hell did you expect from a ### cartoon. This just goes to shoe how dumb the American Consumers are if they will be impressed by such a crappy commercial. You all are losers who are worth one another. I hope the scambags from Blue Tax and all involved will be arrested.

• To
    Tommyt May 03, 2011

They took my money also. They are scammers

• Go
    GOOD-LUCK-KID Apr 13, 2011

BLUE TAX ARE 100% FRAUD...WHAT THE COMPANY OWNERS DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT THEY WILL GO TO JAIL ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME...TAKING PEOPLES MONEY WITHOUT PROVIDING PROMISED SERVICES IS A CRIME. THE LIES... THE BS... THE MISLEADING RUN AROUND BS...THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF...SHADY DEALINGS...LIARS...AND MONEY HUNGERY SCAM ARTIST...DO NOT HIRE BLUE TAX...IF YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF ...THEN FILE A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THEM...TRUST ME...THIS COMPANY IS ON THIN ICE AND WILL GET SHUT DOWN BY THE FBI...

• Le
    Let's Fight Blue Tax Fraud Mar 24, 2011

Manashe

Stay away from Blue Tax and beware of any company saying they can lower your tax liability. The IRS is very unforgiving, if you have any assets they can pull from. It's best to just get on a payment schedule. I got sucked in by Blue Tax because I was operating in fear. Actually, you can negotiate your own payment schedule just as good as any company (if that's what you're trying to do. I'm taking Bluetax to the attorney general. I invite anyone who wants to--come with me. email me at [email protected]