Blue Rainbow DesignsBobbleheads/quality, efficiency, customer service

I purchased several custom bobbleheads for wedding gifts in January - and it is now mid April and they are still not completed. I have expressed in several communications, the adjustments, and time-and-time again, I have to repeat myself in 100 different ways in order for the sales rep, and designers provide the product that they advertise. In the last stages of completion, still having difficulty and Miguel Morales - Director of Sales, was rude and would not let me speak to the issue at hand and stated he does not have time and he is a very busy business man and said, he is stopping my order and hung up on me. My wedding is in 8 weeks, and these items have been in production since January. Four of the 5 bobbleheads have been completed, but for some reason they were holding on to them to ship them all at once, and I advised weeks ago, if my products are completed they should be shipped once completed as I paid $84 for shipping on each bobblehead. Shipping was not adjusted accordingly for one shipment. This is not the first time I purchased bobbleheads, but this is a different company I am utilizing and I have never experienced such aggravation of delivering a product as advertised. It is not letting me attach the corresponding e-mails, however, I was able to attach the photos. They originally made the groom hair brown, when it is supposed to be salt and pepper like the beard, and regardless of how many time I conveyed the same message in several different ways, Miguel and Xiemma could not provide the quality product as advertised and would not take the time to listen to the customer. Please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com for any further documentation needed.

Bobbleheads/quality, efficiency, customer service