Blue Dolphin NationalMichael Chouteau has gone into hiding

K Review updated:

On May 29th., I paid Michael Chouteau the sum of $15, 000 for a corporation, DNB Build and 200K-$500K in funding. I understand that funding takes time...even 60 business days is understandable. However, I was supposed to get notification of the new corp. within 48 hours showing ownership/transfer to my name.

I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING! I'm not quick to pass judgement and I do understand business, however Michael Couteau is not answering phones, email or even faxes. I'm not hiding under an anonymous name.

If I do get this matter cleared, I will be the first to update my claim. If Michael Chouteau doesn't contact me, I will have my staff post all over the internet gathering other victims and we will make sure that he never commits fraud to anyone else. I'm giving him till today to get in touch with me.

Michael, don't take this lightly. Since you won't answer my calls, emails or faxes, I have to post here.

B. Williams (You know exactly who I am Michael.)

PS. I've left several messages to fly out and meet you...no response.

If you have been scammed byMichael Couteau or BlueDolphinNational.com, please leave a response and either I or my attorney will respond back.

Joe1515 Jul 22, 2009

I've been ripped off too. How should we get in touch with each other and coordinate efforts?

• Rh
    R. Hartnett II Jul 22, 2009

We have been ripped off as well! Same story same games..
    R. Hartnett

Nonny Mouse Jul 31, 2009

Matthew Michael Chouteau has not disappeared completely. According to public records on July 31, 2009, Matthew Michael Chouteau will be appearing in Arizona Superior Court Northern Division in front of Judge Ronon in August 2009 on fraud charges that include forgery.

If you are a victim of Michael Chouteau/Blue Dolphin National, please contact the Gilbert, Arizona Police Department-Property Crimes Unit Document/Financial Crimes. The detectives have opened a file on Michael Chouteau/Blue Dolphin National.

looking4thetruth2 Oct 27, 2020

@Nonny Mouse I have friends that have been scammed by the same individual and wanted to know if this was ever resolved for you

• Ni
    Nikki82 Aug 07, 2009

I have also been ripped off. The Gilbert police can not do anything. The crime was committed in his Scottsdale office, therefor the Scottsdale police need to be contacted. I just found out that he used a stolen credit card to rent out his office and for payroll!

• Dr
    DRG Financial Aug 09, 2009

Mike Chouteau stole my car. He was supposed to be making payments to me and has ruined my credit. He is behind $4800 on payments. He has come to me to help him get financing for a few of his projects. None of the projects would work. under our guidelines but he asked if I would issue an LOI to at least show I reviewed the file. I told him and LOI is a "Letter of Intent or Letter of Interest" so no I would not be issuing one. I also found out he has been using some of my copywrited forms as his own - changing the company name and letter head.

I would love to see him go to jail. How can I help!

• La
    laro Aug 11, 2009

He charged my credit card $9800 to himself using his phony merchant account called Wholesale Asset Management. The Arizona Attorney General's Office will be getting all documentation; forged receipts, phoney merchant account numbers, etc. ASAP. He should be going to Federal Prison for this.

• Dn
    dn15 Aug 18, 2009

Hello,

I have also been ripped off. What crimes unit is correct to contact.

• De
    DerekLB Nov 20, 2009

I to have fallen for this phony corp scam! I've left several messages for him and the guy Lloyd that set this up. I've done a little reaserch and found out that his real name isn't even Mike, it is Kevin not sure on last name and his address, but I will get it and post back on this site. Please let me know if anyone has more details on getting this ### his day is coming only a matter of time! His offices are all virtual offices, with no fiscal address. [email protected] Contact me if you have any news or any way to find him.

looking4thetruth Mar 09, 2010

See Maricopa COunty Superior COurt...case history

State Of Arizona - (1)
    Plaintiff N/A Freed, Laura
    Matthew Michael Chouteau - (2)
    Defendant M Carrillo, Frederick Passamonte CR2007-[protected]

State Of Arizona - (1)
    Plaintiff N/A COUNTY ATTORNEY CRIMINAL -CCC,
    Matthew Michael Chouteau - (2)
    Defendant M To Be Determined Calendar CR2010-[protected]

looking4thetruth Nov 11, 2010

www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/

JarredM33 Apr 24, 2018

Anyone know what the status was on this? Did he get convicted? Did you receive restitution payments?

@JarredM33 No! He has not been convicted

• Vi
    Victor H Aug 26, 2019

Still scamming from what I’ve gathered, but uses a different name to evade research. Claimed to be of Christian faith. I still haven’t gotten restitution & courts & law have been useless so far. My family & life is still ruined & will never be the same.

looking4thetruth2 Oct 27, 2020

I have friends that have been scammed by the same individual and wanted to know if this was ever resolved for anyone?