Blossom kochhar Logo

Blossom kochhar

Having problems with Blossom kochhar?

Blossom kochhar Customer Service Contacts

10A, UGF, Devika Tower 6, Nehru Place
New Delhi

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blossom kochhar Customer Service. Initial Blossom kochhar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blossom kochhar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blossom kochhar. Discuss the issues you have had with Blossom kochhar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Blossom kochhar Complaints & Reviews

Blossom Kochhardamaged product

Hi I got my tv two week ago it was totally damaged I take instantly photos and email on Kogan.help but after two week no one responded last week I get response After email 10 time but it's say our support team response shortly but after week no one responded yet I have frieght protection cover but they don't even reply email there is no other way to contact Kogan and they never provide time frame to resolve this totally [censored] service ever get in my life

Aroma MagicBad results

I bought this Night cream from one of the 'Breauty care' stores located in Chembur Colony- 400074... I made it very clear to the staff of Aroma Magic that all the products that you show me should be strictly oil-free(not that I have an oily skin but because of the weather in Mumbai, I prefer oil-free products)... She suggested me this night cream as I was looking to add a night cream in my regime.
    I followed the instruction well, in the 1st application itself I didn't like it as it was so damn oily, sticky & sweaty... I reported it to the staf she said you should massage properly n the cream will absorb in the skin... It didn't help a bit...
    Still I used it for 2-3 days as it claims intense moisturisation with anti-ageing qualities... in few days I started getting pimples on my face :( ...I took it to the staff again & she said she cannot do anything about it... Its been 3-4 days, I stopped using the cream & have a clear skin now...
    If this cream stays with me & I don't get a replacement, I would never ever use Aroma Magic products again ... :P

Bad results