Bloomexfailed to deliver flowers as promised and refuses to refund.

From the US. we ordered flowers for a funeral in Canada. Bloomex confirmed in writing that the flowers would be delivered no later than Noon for a funeral that would start at 2 PM, and we paid extra for that confirmed delivery time. No delivery was even attempted until after 3 PM, more than two hours after the agreed latest time and more than an hour after the funeral started. The church declined to accept delivery for a funeral that was already into its second hour. First, Bloomex suggested we should go to Edmonton to pick up the flowers. )Think about how ridiculous that suggestion is.) Then they offered store credit or an alternative arrangement of flowers, both of which are useless to us. I've now researched this company, and it's a scam. Take a look at https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/online-florist-delivery-marketplace-1.4913560. Side note: if you order from the U.S., they price your order in Canadian dollars but charge you in U.S. dollars, adding 30% to the cost. This is disclosed in fine print that I would bet 90% of people never notice.

Pd
Sep 21, 2019

Comments

• Sc
      Sep 25, 2019

Yes same. I place an order september 23, and they promised and keep telling us dont worry they will deliver it the next day abd i'm expecting it as a surprise bday gift to my family. But guess what? they did not deliver it. And no one iform us. i keep calling but they are so rude they keep ending the call. Poor service. if they will not deliver it today i will make complain to this company, i saw a lot of reviews and this is not good what they are doing. i'm from dubai, so i will make complain here. regarding this if they will not deliver it today. since i am not the one who's making complain i will let them to check all the reviews here so they can make an action.