Blazingwordsunauthorized charges made to my account

Blazing words has charged my bank account 72.21 I have no idea who there are and have never signed up for anything with them, I called my bank and due to the 72.21 pending I can not do anything about it until it has cleared. I want all 72.21 back and will not stop until it is. This is the 3rd time this has happened. I have gone as far as reporting my card stole/lost and have put a hold on my account, scared that they will keep taking. This has got to STOP!!

Heather Bono

I can be reached at [protected]@aol.com

• Lo
    Lori Day May 31, 2009

Someone has obtained by checking account information/debit card number and has used it to purchase something online. I never authorized any type of purchase from BLAZINGWORDS on May 29, 2009 . I am contacting my bank & closing my account on Monday June 1, 2009. This purchase will not be honored.

• Cr
    Crissy May 31, 2009

sounds like you signed up for something and got slammed sorry . Read my blog on blogger spot last post maybe it will help you understand closing the account can help future charges but not current ones wait till it clears then dispute the claim,

• Fr
    fred Jun 01, 2009

blazing words took a unauthorized money off my debit on may 29 2009 i'm piss off. trying to make it and these ### rip me off

• Te
    technodepot Jun 01, 2009

Same here. I got up and check my Paypal account only to find this suspicious charge. Since it is still pending there is nothing that could be done right now but to cancel the card used.

• Te
    technodepot Jun 01, 2009

I got up this morning to a suspicious charge on my Paypal account from Blazingwords. I have canceled the card and now playing the waiting game to see if the charge actually goes through.

• Ti
    ticdoff Jun 01, 2009

Do not under any circumstance sign up for blazingwords dot com so called free trial. Their product takes 2-3 weeks for delivery before you can access site, but yet the trial offer is for 7 days from signing up. It is not possible for you to use site before trial offer ends. Then they automatically debit $72.21 from your debit/credit card you bought trial offer with. Then you must cancel membership and request credit to account, which is unlikely to happen as you have already exceeded your trial offer period.

• Ca
    candy Jun 02, 2009

Was charged $72.21 from my bank account. Didn't order anything from these people and have never heard of them. Bank says they can do nothing. Tried to call the phone number and got a please hold recording for over 30 minutes. Tried to leave a message and was told the mailbox was full.

• Mi
    michael Jun 02, 2009

The exact thing happened to me . Even the charge was the same. I don't know if VISA has any screening mechanisms for such scams . They really don't care as long as they get their's.

• Wu
    wunderwoman236 Jun 06, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I saw an add for google adsense in which google charges you $1.97 to ship a starter kit to post links. They set me up...they took my $1.97, never sent me the kit and gave my information to blazingwords which they took $72.21 from my credit card without me ever receiving anything or authorizing it. When I called google adsense, the person brushed me off saying they didn't work for blazingwords and gave me their phone #. I asked how did blazingwords get my cc info, they just repeated, I don't work for them. I called my bank and plan to call the BBB about google because they shared my info and they also kept my $1.97. Think about it...if they keep $1.97 off of each person they do this to, they pretty much are making a killing. Very disappointed in google.

Chuck Turner Jun 06, 2009

It is the blazing keywords / easy google profits / a1 member / google treasure chest kit scam.

A lot of people got hit bad by these people man.

See: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/unreasonable-terms-c202375/

and http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-200-5473

• Ra
    rainbow Jun 08, 2009

This has also happend to me aughhhhhhhhhhhh I actually had to close my account and make a new account. how do I get my money back??? I called INTERNET PROFIT GENE, and they wont give my my $81.32 back. how did you get your money back???

• Wu
    wunderwoman236 Jun 08, 2009

The phone # for blazing words is [protected]

• La
    Laura Mikolon Jun 08, 2009

I want a refund i dont kow what this is and i want my money back today! I have spoke with your customer service department and they are terrible!

• Rh
    rhodyred Jun 08, 2009

Never heard of this company but it charged my credit card. Have disputed.

• Kk
    K. King Jun 09, 2009

received a call, thought it was Google ... had my personal information, email address and credit card number, seemed ligit, but inappropriately charged monies to my account, without my approval or knowledge. I did not go to a website.

• Ad
    A.Delaney Jun 09, 2009

There was a $72.00 transaction posted to my account without my authorization. I have no idea who this company is nor what products they sell. I have tried to contact them to no avail. There is a recording that states the office is closed but offers no business hours. This is fraudulant in the least. Will seek legal advice if money is not returned within 24-48 hours.

• Qu
    quiltaholic113 Jun 09, 2009

Unauthorized debit to my bank account. Have called them to obtain refund and was told it will take 7-10 days. Not acceptable!

Jay Jun 11, 2009

I just received the same charge from that company for 72.21 today the 11th also there was a charge i missed on 6/5 for 1.97 they started small to see then tried for a bigger amount people beware!!! We canceled our card that was charged and the bank of course is taking their time to investigate etc... The only thing we used around the 5th our card for was paying PSE that requires you to key in your card...could this hackers using that system? Anyone do the same thing? [protected]@hotmail.com

Jay

Arlin L. L. Jun 12, 2009

I gave a debit authorization for an information kit for $1.97 (they were not under the name of Blazingwords). That was the name of the company that debited my bank account. Several days later they debited my account through my debit card for $72.21 which I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. I have received nothing ...then I learned these same amounts and unauthorized debits are happening to many other individuals.

• Ry
    ryan Jun 12, 2009

hey arlin, i am in the same situation and my account was debited a couple days ago of 72.21 from something i gave my card to online for 1.99..i want this to end and i want my money back...

jewels1262 Jun 12, 2009

I was taken for 72.21 just this morning. I called the number but it says they are not open. The dollar amt. they took put me over in my account. Now I will have to pay even more!

• Su
    susama939 Jun 12, 2009

does anyone have a contact number for this company...???? I too was charged $72.21 for something that I have no idea what or where it is. It appeared on my debit card out of the blue and I want my money back now. Unfortunately it is still pending on my card and it gives no contact info. Help Please Someone!!! if something isnt done on it right away I will follow through to the fullest extent of the law and have this company prosecuted. It is ludicrus that people can do this and get away with it! Well No More!!!

Arlin L. L. Jun 12, 2009

Call [protected], this number showed up on my bank statement. I called them...of course they gave me an email address to get a refund that was obviously fake. Called them back...was told they could refund but will take 7-10 days. Like I am supposed to believe that. I changed my debit card account number today.

Arlin L. L. Jun 12, 2009

Ryan, I work for a bank...your bank can dispute the debit...try to get a refund. The thing is it takes several days. They could end up debiting you again. If you change your debit card number its possible that if they (the scammers) said they would give you a refund and they try...you may not get it because they are refunding a number you closed. However, if the bank disputes it and get you a refund they can still credit your new number. The best bet is probably a claim/dispute and hope the bank is successful. If you rely on the liars...we're probably better off cutting our losses and play it safe by changing the debit card no.

• Vi
    VIRGINIA38 Jun 13, 2009

I HAVE CHARGES ON MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM A COMPANY (BLAZING WORDS) IT IS NOT AN AUTHORIZED FROM ME, AMOUNT $72.21.
    I NEED THIS CLEARED UP AND OFF OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. I WILL CONTACT THE BANK ON MONDAY MORNING TO DISPUTE THESE CHARGES. MY NAME IS MARY U DERENZIS, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO CLOSE OUT THE ACCOUNT. AND DO ASAP. THIS IS SUCH A RIP OFF AND FRAUDELENT. WHOEVER YOU MAY BE... IT IS PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT ON DATE 6/12/2009

• Tr
    Tracy Jun 15, 2009

I was scammed as well. I paid $1.97 for information about a google on line money making venture. 3 weeks later I have an unauthorized purchase for 72.21. Even after they called me and I told them I was not interested in pursuing this business idea.

Jennifer Hill Jun 16, 2009

My account has been charged for something - I have no idea what but it was over $70 and I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone! I want my money back!!!

• Sh
    Sherry Little Jun 17, 2009

I was Charged $72.21 on my Credit Card that I didn't authorize. I want to know how to get my money back?

jemshomrx Jun 18, 2009

OH my Gosh!... this just happen to me. My account has a charge of $72.21 and I never authorized this charge. I only authorized a charge of $1.97 for the kit to begin the part time online job. I just googled Blazingwords, and I am so shocked this is happing. I never authorized any company or person for this amount $72.21 to be charged on anything. I am going all the way to get this blazing words hacking fraud investigated and shut down. I am so worried now about all my account information that blazing words has. If anyone has any information on how to report this scam and to who please reply, asap. Thanks

• Na
    Naravin Jun 18, 2009

My husband signed up for Google Treasure Chest for $1.95 which is supposed to teach you how to make money posting Google links. Soon after ordering someone called and SAID they were from Google Treasure Chest and that they needed his credit card number again because there was an error in processing. He gave it to them, but it made me suspicious so I went to the site and checked the fine print and realized they were going to charge us $72.21 if we didn't cancel before the trial period ended in 7 days. He immediately called back to cancel but was told he had to wait at least 48 hours for their computers to update for a cancellation. 48 hours later they told him he couldn't cancel until Monday because it was after 5pm on Friday. He FINALLY got it cancelled and got a confirmation number on Monday. On Wednesday there was a charge for $72.21 to our account. We called Google Treasure Chest to complain but they insisted that the charge wasn't from them. They finally told us that they share their customer information with other similar companies. Apparently, Blazingwords got our phone number from them and called and pretended to be Treasure Chest and said that the error in processing had occurred so that they coould get our credit card information and then signed us up WITHOUT OUR CONCENT for THEIR program and charged us the $72.21. My husband called Blazingwords and they said we signed up for their program on their website which is a LIE. We had never even been to their site. They said they are going to refund our money in 7-10 days and cancel our account. We'll see if we actually get it back, I'm not too hopeful.

• Co
    coopie Jun 19, 2009

An unauthorized charge was made to my account. I tried to call, your closed with no times of when your open. I want my account credited back the money to took from me!

• Jh
    JHerman Jun 21, 2009

There has been an unauthorized debit from my account from this "company". I have not given permission for this and want this to be returned!!!

• Zo
    Zookigirl Jun 22, 2009

I also was part of the BLAZINGWORDS SCAM and this web site helped me tremendously. I called the number suggested and spoke with a man named Joseph and he was very helpful. I also purchased the Google kit and paid the Shipping and Handling on June 3rd. They are still giving me a refund and canceled my account. The $72.21 is supposed to be refunded to my account within 7 days. What I thought was going to turn into a screaming match it turned out to be a pleasant easy transaction to cancel.

• Gc
    g.cole Jun 24, 2009

$ 72.oo taken from my account after trial charge, no merchandise received...no product...nothing

• Sh
    Sherry J Jun 30, 2009

I sent for a $1.97 CD for doing at home work, and they charged my bank account $72.21 twice before my trial period was over.

• So
    sohl Jun 30, 2009

I have never heard of this company or product before... then i looked at my bank statement june 29th, 2009 and i was charged $72.21 for something that i have NEVER recieved or remembered signing up for. I called the bank to get information on the transaction and all they could do was give me a phone number ( which was fine ) . i called the number and was told by the automated voice that the number could not be reached, tried everything and yet no luck . I traced it back to Grant Masters but what they don't tell you on the phone is that they will forword your information to other companies. That pisted me off !!! When i finally got someone on the phone, she told me that i had given them permission to draft out of the account, nothing i said made any differance to the girl so i told her that i wanted to cancel any and all of the products and wanted a refund of all the money that they drafted... she gave me a hard time with that but itold her that if i did not have that money in my account in two days that i was gonna file fraud charges against them.

Word to the wise ordering on the internet is a mistake ... just say NO . Grant Masters is a fraud !!!

sam123 Jul 03, 2009

Just received my charge bill. Two unauthorized transactions. Powersale for $1.97 and Blazingwords for $72.21. From what I understand this has something to do with an organization called Grant Masters. Ordering over the internet is appearing to be a mistake. Will call the #'s on the bill and write the credit card company. Last month had an erroneous charge from Fun America. Wondering if they are part of this gimmick. That charge has supposidly been rectified.

• Md
    mdashl Jul 06, 2009

answered google add and got charged $1.97 for a kit that I never received. Then got charged twice on my credit card for $72.93 for a charge from blazingwords (which I have no idea who they are) I never authorized this charge, and after several phone calls and complaints to a [protected] number they insist I am getting my money credited back to my credit card and still have not. They give you the run around so bad it will make you sick and mad all at the same time.

• Fw
    fwtito Jul 12, 2009

company made unauthorized visa charges of $72.21

JOYCEE Jul 15, 2009

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LEGIT PHONE NUMBER TO CALL TO GET THIS CANCELLED? THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT CAN'T SEEM TO RESOLVE IT. THANK YOU.
    JOY