BLAZINGWORDS 866-200-5186 CYunauthorized debit applied to my account

J

There is an unauthorized debit applied to my account. I made no such purchase, neither did my wife. The BLAZINGWORDS [protected] CY entry dated today [protected]) is false and must be cancelled, stopped, terminated, immediately! Apparently it was made by someone in another state. Obviously, someone has somehow obtained my account information and used it illegally, without my authorization. PLEASE cancel this transaction immediately!

madmom48 May 30, 2009

Hi
    This happened to me also. I checked my account this morning and found an unauthorized debit listing the same company and 866 phone number. When I googled blazingwords I read your complaint.

Do you know anything about where the charge originated from? I called that number and received a customer service answering system message advising me to call back M-F during normal business hours.

I spoke with my bank to have the charge removed and since the status is "pending", I will need to wait until it is actually posted to my account before I can dispute the charge.

• Yv
    yvonne May 30, 2009

I also had a debit from my account for this same company, blazingwords, and can not contact anyone. The thing that scares me is I have only used my card under secure sites. How secure are they?

• Ri
    riverrunner May 30, 2009

Yes I just found an un-authorized charge to my checking account also. It appeared on 5-29-09 as a card purchase and it shows as charge pending and I called the 866-200-5186 and got the " standard" calll back between Mon- Fri 8am - 6pm MST. It is apparently having me wonder just how secure are these sites. Also, can anyone tell me if they have ever used their cell phones to access an account as far as checking balances, activity, etc..Please let me know, Thank You

• El
    Eli85 May 31, 2009

This site is from Google if you signed up for the google business kit for making money by posting links and they got you with the it's only a 1.97 for shipping and you thought that was it you were mistaken. The same thing happened to me I didn't read the fine print down at the bottom, if you click on terms and policies it states there is a monthly charge of 72.21 and you would have had to have canceled within seven days in order to get your money back.

Chuck Turner May 31, 2009

This is probably linked to the Blazing Keywords A1 Member Easy Google Profits Scam.

See: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-200-5473

Joseph Jun 06, 2009

This message is for all of you who have experienced an unauthorized debit from your checking or credit card account; due to mistake made by BlazingWords. As have each of you, BlazingWords issued a debit against my account in the amount of $72.21. I researched this both through my online banking access, and via the Internet. Like you, I was angry. I wasn't about to allow this to happen, without at least trying to resolve the problem. As have many of you, I called the number listed, several times. A few days ago; in a comment as a response to my complaint, I found the answer to our problems with this issue. A phone number was shown (888) 258-9765. I called the number, and believe it or not the person I spoke with was very gracious and most willing to help. It took patience on my part, waiting and waiting to finally speak with someone willing to help. But, the woman that I spoke with was understanding and professional, and again she was most willing to help. Here it is five days after I spoke to that woman, and I just checked my online banking account. The $72.21 has been returned to my account, just as I was told would happen. I would like you to know that the woman I spoke with at BlazingWords was very apologetic and obviously was very sorry for what had happened to me, on behalf of the company she worked for. It was not her fault. Both of the women I spoke with in customer service were most kind to me and they deserve your kindness, because it’s not their fault that the company they work for makes mistakes, regardless of how many mistakes, it is not their fault. Call the number; (888) 258-9765, and approximately 5 days later your money will be returned to you. Joseph

• De
    Denise Jun 08, 2009

whats the name of that woman joseph? i jus called that same number and got this guy that told me that i needed 2 wait 4 the transaction 2 go through.. i jus paid the 1.97 and tryin 2 cancel b4 i get charged wit the 72.20. he told me 2 call 2morrow and allow 24 hrs 2 process... i dont think i can wait that long...

Chuck Turner Jun 11, 2009

Okay, folks I did some research on scams.com boards and I found the company which is advertising this scam bull - you can find it right there on their homepage (right hand side, click on bizopps):
    Google Money Master
    Payout: $37
    Preview: Landing Page

The company promoting this scam is:

Convert2Media LLC

Convert2Media CPA Network
    Address:
    358 South 700 East, Suite B147
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
    Email:
    Telephone:
    800.689.1260

Here is the email and phone number for the head honcho (big cheese):
    Direct: 407.704.0522

Publisher and Affiliate Inquiries

Public Relations and Media Buying

Accounting Inquiries
    [email protected]

Good luck to us all against these damn scammers!

• Em
    Emilio Jun 13, 2009

There is an unauthorized "pending" debit on my account -- $72.21!!! -- which has set my account below its limit. I never made any purchase from this company, and demand that the BLAZINGWORDS 866-200-5186 CY entry dated today (6-13-09) be terminated, retracted, canceled, or stopped immediately!!! I never had any say in such a transaction, and my account information must have been obtained by an outside source for it to be used illegally in this way. PLEASE cancel this transaction immediately!

• Ph
    phats Jun 13, 2009

There is an unauthorized debit on my card -- $72.21!!! -- I never made any purchase from this company, and demand that the BLAZINGWORDS 866-200-5186 CY entry dated today (6-13-09) be terminated, retracted, canceled, or stopped immediately!!! I never had any say in such a transaction, and my account information must have been obtained by an outside source for it to be used illegally in this way. PLEASE cancel this transaction immediately!

Marilyn Jun 15, 2009

I called the number Joseph gave us, (888) 258-9765 and got a guy that canceled my account...for the 2nd time. Told me it would take a few days to return to my account. He also told me he was sending me an email with my cancellation numbers, but gave them, notice I said "them" to me over the phone, but it was hard understanding him. I had canceled this from google, and they now told me I joined two sites, what a rip off. I have yet to received my email, I am calling them again. I had a hard to talking to the guy, he was from India and I had to spell everything, over and over, but if this works, great. I also called my bank. I received another email for the same thing, I believe they are also the ones sending out the email for making money on ebay. I am done trying anything online, everything is a scam.

christina Jun 16, 2009

WELL I SIGNED UP FOR THE GOOGLE THING ON 6-10-09. I NEVER GOT NOTHING WELL I LOOKED AT MY CARD ACCOUNT THAT I USED WHERE BLAZING WORDS TRYED TO TAKE OUT $72.21. BUT LUCKILY I HAVE WHAT THEY CALLED GREENDOT CARD SO THEY WASN'T ABLE TO GET THE MONEY

• Mi
    mimi Jun 17, 2009

I AM SO FU**ING PISSED BECAUSE I DON'T WHO THOES PEOPLE ARE I DON'T HAVE A JOB AND THEY ARE TAKEING MONEY OFF MY CARD I THINK I JUST GOO CRAZY BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO IS TO FIND A JOD AT HOME THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM TALKING THIS MONEY OUT I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW I'M OUT...

Sean Patrick Jun 20, 2009

Actually this goes much deeper than everyone has stated. First you sign up for this Scam which starts out very innocently and they even call you at home to set up a Consultation, they ask questions and try to find out all they can about your Bank Account such as how much you have in saving then asking if you have money set aside for investments then you ask the person if they have a call back number and they make an excuse and talk a bit more sidstepping the issue then hang up saying someone just knocked on their door and needs help ...while apologizing for the disruption. I should have realized something was hoakey, odd, devious when he said someoene was knocking at his door.

First you get: BLAZINGWORDS 866-200-5186 CY 06/01/09 $1.97

Then you get: BLAZINGWORDS 866-200-5186 CY 06/11/09 $72.21

Then you get GRANT MASTERS (pending) (5969012494) $38.34

This link explains yet ANOTHER Convert2Media LLC aka BLAZINGWORDS will be doing to your Account. So Block GRANT MASTERS from your account ASAP as they WILL be doing a withdrawl without your permission.

Sean Patrick Jun 20, 2009

If someone knows a good lawyer I'd be up for a Class Action Lawsuit vs BLAZINGWORDS aka Convert2Media LLC . So if anyone can find a Good Lawyer that is interested in taking Google to Court for False Advertising and or Illegal Use of Credit Card Information I would jump on that lawsuit (LOL so long as the Lawyer doesn't work for Google or the Above Mentioned Companies). Like Maggie I live on a FIXED INCOME.

Sean Patrick Jun 20, 2009

LINK TO THE GRANT MASTERS COMPLAINT.

Chuck Turner Jun 21, 2009

You may also get charges from SEARCHCHEST or SEARCH CHEST and A1 MEMBER

All the same scam.

See: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-200-5473

JacquelineH Jun 23, 2009

I just completed the cancel my credit card due to fraud charges with the A1 Member and BlazingWords crap also. When I had first ordered the thing on May 5th, I got a link connection to the site that had all about adwords and a bunch of other crap concerning "creating my own website", etc. By the time I had gone through a bunch of the links on that site, I finally came across the part about a monthly charge. It did not even say how much, but that was enough for me to say not on my accounts. So within 5 hours of signing up and then reading up on the site, I called the phone number to cancel the whole thing. I was given a cancellation number over the phone and wrote it all down.

Within 2 hours I got a call from a similiar number to the number I had called so I went ahead and answered it. It was a girl tell me she was calling to send out my money tree kit. I told her that I had just cancelled with them and gave her the information that was given to me. She said she was not with Google ATM, that she was with Google Money Tree. I told her that I did not want her crap either and that it was all on the same site, so it had all better be cancelled asap. She said that it would be and how sorry she was. I then asked her, since I had a cancellation number, did I need one from her. She said no, that she would take care of it all and since I had a cancellation number already that should be okay.

So what turns up on my charge but a charge for 38.84 on May 21. So I thought with the monthly cycle I would wait to see if the credit would go through the next month. I turn up with a charge on June 16th of 72.21. So I start doing the checking to get all the info from my statements to call the card company and discover that their was another charge of 72.21 on May 13 also. I was so pissed and tried calling the various phone numbers get the "call back during business hours" crap.

I called my card company and had to do a fraud charge complaint on the charges. That means cancelling the card and get a new one. Then they credit the charges on hold and I have to fill out the fraud paperwork for them to do a full check on the information concerning the fraud charges. It takes about two months total before I will have this properly credited, but the with finance charges it adds up to almost 200 dollars. So it is worth it to me to get it corrected. But tomorrow when I call the phone numbers that I spoke with when I cancelled these, well just say their ears are going to be ringing when I let them know I am going to be sending letters not only to the Attorney General and to my Senator, but to a news channel that hates scams.

I'll put a corn cobb up their rears they will soon not forget. Nothing pisses me off faster dishonest crap like this.

The phone number that I originally cancelled with and got a cancel order # given to me with is 1-888-258-9765. The phone number that I received the phone call from the girl who said that it was different, but she would make sure everthing was cancelled anyway is 1-866-870-4257. Their is another number that I have for Google ATM (1-800-497-4988, which is different from Google Money Tree.

The two numbers that were on my card statements are 1-866-200-5473 and 1-866-200-5186. But my first instincts tells me the first two numbers are the ones that are the ones to speak with, since I actually spoke with them already and have corrisponding numbers that were given to me on cancellation.

Good Luck to all on getting your money back and if I were you all, I would not just let this pass. Enough people writing to your attorney generals and senators the better. When they get enough ### from people, they will look into it. And the credit card companies will work with you if you go the fraud route.

Chuck Turner Jun 25, 2009

Blazing Words website at: https://www.blazingwordsnet.com/index.php/Default/Terms.html

Refers to Blazing Words Net, Customer Care, 5 Sunny Terrace, Dipton, County Durham, Stanley DH9 9DX, United Kingdom

That address is in England!

The company name registered to that address is: Sleepy Sky Solutions Ltd

Thorneyholme Terrace
    Stanley
    County Durham
    DH9 0BL UK
    For email address see website :

Maybe time to let the local law know what's going on on their patch and get them to check it out ;)

A1 MEMBER 866-200-5473 GB unauthorized charge for $72.21: the GB at the end stands for Great Britain (the UK) so this &$&* scam is an international operation: addresses in USA and UK, 'customer service' outsourced to call center in Philipines.

• Ms
    MsLA Jul 14, 2009

I think that "Joseph" is someone working for and/or defending the company and that it's a fraud through and through. I just got my credit card bill yesterday and found a Blazingword charge on there which brought me to the internet to search it and came to this site. From everything I've read here and elsewhere, this is just a huge scam not some innocent error as Joseph implies. Some people just don't have enough ethics to work honestly.

• Lu
    Lucy13 Jul 20, 2009

Well, another bits the dust...I just received my visa statement and I am showing $72.21 and .58 cent was charged on 6.14.09 from BlazingWords..I've tried calling them all day and got a message we are closed..please try again later...THIS IS A SCAM FROM A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO TAKE OUR MONEY...PLEASE FOLLOW THIS TO EVERYONE U KNOW SO THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO THEM.

Chuck Turner Jul 20, 2009

Report this scam to the FBI at www.ic3.gov

• Ha
    hafpintroo Jul 24, 2009

I finally got ahold of these people and I was told I had my account canceled in May.

I had 72 dollars taken from my credit card in June and again in July.

I still don't know who these people are, never had an account and I asked to speak to a manager.

She told me they are all in an emergency meeting. When I asked when it will be done so I can call back she said "A week" and hung up.

• Yo
    yolanda kaluma Jul 26, 2009

i also just happend to me i was looking at my recent transactions, and there was fraud from balzing wors, this is not the only site wit a blog about this, i got 6 hits i just looked it up incase i purchased something and forgot, i don't even have an idea who or what they do, and this is the second time this is happenig to me the first one was t-mobile i wanted to purchase a mobile phone onlie the transaction went through then said not availbe at current location, i tried the customer service nummber but got nothing, i lost over a hundred dollars